Young Adult Historical Fiction discussion

Welcome > Rules (*MUST READ*)

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rhaine (last edited Mar 11, 2013 01:51PM) (new)

Rhaine | 200 comments Mod
Welcome to Young Adult Historical Fiction. I've decided to put the rules for this group and a sort of general guide all in one place. And remember these rules are here to help this group stay organized and keep running smoothly.

Rules:
1) Be respectful to everyone. Everyone has their opinions and while it is okay to disagree with them. Bullying, insulting and attacking someone because of their opinion is not allowed.

2) Please try to keep swearing and foul language to a minimum.

3) Please try and stay active in this club. I know that some people prefer lurking, but please try to participate. After all, whats the point in joining if you aren't going to participate.

5) Please don't spam the topics. If you have a group that you would like to promote, then please post in Advertise Your Group. If you are an author then you can promote yourself and your work in the Authors Section.

4) And lastly, have fun!

Warnings: If you break any of the rules, then you will be giving a warning. Warning 1 is just a warning. Warning 2 is a warning and a week's suspension. Warning 3 is a total ban from this group.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask them in the Questions/Concerns section or send me a PM.

message 2: by Renata Ruby (new)

Renata Ruby (renaromanov) | 1 comments Thankyou for recognising that swearing is not good, there is definitely too much of it thesedays!