Aussie Readers discussion

A Trifle Dead (Café La Femme, #1)
This topic is about A Trifle Dead
Archives > Preview Copy of A Trifle Dead

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alisa (new)

Alisa Krasnostein We are offering preview electronic copies of our new culinary crime novel A TRIFLE DEAD by Tasmanian author Livia Day, debuting from new Aussie crime imprint Deadlines this month.

If you're interested in a copy, please drop me a line.

A Trifle Dead by Livia Day

Tabitha Darling has always had a dab hand for pastry and a knack for getting into trouble. Which was fine when she was a tearaway teen, but not so useful now she’s trying to run a hipster urban cafe, invent the perfect trendy dessert, and stop feeding the many (oh so unfashionable) policemen in her life.

When a dead muso is found in the flat upstairs, Tabitha does her best (honestly) not to interfere with the investigation, despite the cute Scottish blogger who keeps angling for her help. Her superpower is gossip, not solving murder mysteries, and those are totally not the same thing, right?

But as that strange death turns into a string of random crimes across the city of Hobart, Tabitha can’t shake the unsettling feeling that maybe, for once, it really is ALL ABOUT HER.

And maybe she’s figured out the deadly truth a trifle late…

More information can be found at: www.twelfthplanetpress.com

Many thanks!
Alisa Krasnostein

message 2: by Julie (new) - added it

Julie Goucher (anglersrest) | 2 comments I would certainly be interested in a preview of this. I love cozy mysteries - for some reason the Cleo Lane series (set in the US & in a coffee shop) immediately sprung to mind. Thanks!

message 3: by Alisa (new)

Alisa Krasnostein I think that's a really good comparison! I've sent you a message. Cheers!

message 4: by Julie (new) - added it

Julie Goucher (anglersrest) | 2 comments Alisa wrote: "I think that's a really good comparison! I've sent you a message. Cheers!"

Thanks Alisa. Just messaged back!

Shelleyrae at Book'd Out | 147 comments Alisa wrote: "We are offering preview electronic copies of our new culinary crime novel A TRIFLE DEAD by Tasmanian author Livia Day, debuting from new Aussie crime imprint Deadlines this month.

If you're intere..."

I'm probably too late but I love cozies as well and if you are still seeking reviewers I'd be happy to read and review it :)

message 6: by Alisa (new)

Alisa Krasnostein Shelleyrae wrote: "Alisa wrote: "We are offering preview electronic copies of our new culinary crime novel A TRIFLE DEAD by Tasmanian author Livia Day, debuting from new Aussie crime imprint Deadlines this month.

If..."

Hi Shelleyrae, not too late at all. Please contact me with your preferred email address and I will send you a preview copy.