Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Paranormal Fiction > Looking for books with...

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jen (new)

Jen (reader44ever) | 3 comments Hello, I am a reader of paranormal fiction and urban fantasy; I love it! I am a member of a group that has challenges for 2013 that call for certain books and I am hoping someone here can help me identify books to read for these challenges:

Authors:
I am doing an A-Z challenge for authors but am not familiar with any authors of paranormal romance or urban fantasy that have first or last names that begin with the letters U, X or Z. Do any of you know authors within these genres whose names begin with these letters?

Titles:
I am doing a different A-Z challenge for titles and am wondering if there are any books of paranormal romance or urban fantasy that have a word that begins with the letter X as part of the title. Do any of you know of any such books?

I'd prefer books written for adults, but if you know of any authors or titles that fit the above and are young adult titles, I'd love to learn about them, too.

Thank you very much for any help!!

message 2: by Robin (last edited Mar 10, 2013 04:48AM) (new)

Robin Morgan (robinleighmorgan) | 53 comments Here's a book which should fit what you're looking for; my debut YA Paranormal/TimeTravel romance novel. I Kissed a Ghost by Robin Leigh Morgan I Kissed a Ghost

message 3: by A.L. (new)

A.L. Butcher (alb2012) | 848 comments You could try Under-Gods. SOrry that is all I can think of.

message 4: by A.L. (new)

A.L. Butcher (alb2012) | 848 comments Apologies that one was a U for title and you asked for authors.

message 6: by Jen (new)

Jen (reader44ever) | 3 comments Thanks for the suggestions. I haven't found what I'm looking for yet, but the challenges will let us choose authors/titles that have those letters as part of their names if we can't find authors/titles that begin with those letters so I'm sure I'll come up with something. :)

Thanks again!

message 7: by Dean (new)

Dean MacAllister (deanmacallister) x-files books are paranormal fiction aren't they?

message 8: by Jen (new)

Jen (reader44ever) | 3 comments Dean wrote: "x-files books are paranormal fiction aren't they?"

I have no idea, but it seems to me that it's something to definitely look into! Thanks!!