Coffee And Characters discussion

Reading Rambles > What are you Reading Today?

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Annett (danielle-annett) | 138 comments Mod
This is where you let everyone know what you are currently reading. Make sure not to give any major spoilers away so that others can enjoy the book too but tell of what you're reading and maybe a little about the book to spark our interest into giving it a try

Az (أسماء) Half way through Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1) by Cassandra Clare
MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 3: by Danielle (new)

Asma wrote: "Half way through Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1) by Cassandra Clare
MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Read it and LOVED it! Need to get the 2nd one so bad!

message 4: by Parvathy (new)

Parvathy | 6 comments I am starting on Court Duel (Crown & Court, #2) by Sherwood Smith and After Forever Ends by Melodie Ramone simultaneously

message 5: by Addy (new)

Addy (booksforgetmeknot) | 5 comments Asma wrote: "Half way through Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1) by Cassandra Clare

I loved it! I've read all of Cassie Clare's books up to date xD HUGE FAN.

message 6: by Addy (new)

Addy (booksforgetmeknot) | 5 comments I am currently reading The Lost Code by Kevin Emerson. It's a modern spin to the Atlantis myth. I so love it! Met the author a couple of weeks ago and he was FANTASTIC.

message 7: by Danielle (new)

I'm reading a Fall of silver A Fall of Silver by Amy Corwin
at the moment and so far I'm liking it, I'm about half way through.

message 8: by Danielle (new)

Finished A Fall of Silver, Now I'm onto Devour and Tuesday's Child Devour by Andrea Heltsley Tuesday's Child (Psychic Visions, #1) by Dale Mayer

message 9: by Danielle (last edited Mar 15, 2013 03:47AM) (new)

Emma wrote: "Asma wrote: "Half way through Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1) by Cassandra Clare

I loved it! I've read all of Cassie Clare's books up to date xD HUGE FAN."

Just picked the 2nd installment up today! Very excited

message 10: by Az (أسماء) (new)

Az (أسماء) Danielle wrote: "Emma wrote: "Asma wrote: "Half way through Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1) by Cassandra Clare

I loved it! I've read all of Cassie Clare's books up to date xD HUGE FAN."

Just picked ..."

OMg me too me too me too!!!
I just got it today!!! xD ENJOY ! from where i am its amazing : )

message 11: by Danielle (last edited Mar 20, 2013 02:50PM) (new)

Im dying to start reason it!! It's taunting me from my bookshelf but I hav some arr's I hav to complete first..

message 12: by Danielle (new)

Just got my hands on Edge of Dawn (Midnight Breed, #11) by Lara Adrian from the publisher. So excited for this one. I've read all of the series thus far

message 13: by Az (أسماء) (new)

Az (أسماء) reading City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments, #2) by Cassandra Clare and Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin, #1) by Robin LaFevers ALSO

I just posted my 1st chapter of my book ReImagine on goodreads and i really really really really would appreciate it you guys would go and take a look and tell me what you guys think

Your opinion really matters to me! THANK YOU!

heres the link

http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/3...

message 14: by Danielle (new)

Thanks for the link Asma! I'll make sure to take a peak! :)

Just Finished Highlander Most Wanted (The Montgomerys and Armstrongs, #2) by Maya Banks Edge of Dawn (Midnight Breed, #11) by Lara Adrian and I'm going to start Frost Burned (Mercy Thompson, #7) by Patricia Briggs and Girl Meets Underworld (Girl Meets Underworld, #1) by Jess Watkins

message 15: by Danielle (new)

So I just started reading Love's Second Chance
has anyone read her books before? I hear she has a fae series out too

message 16: by Janeal (new)

Janeal Falor Danielle wrote: "So I just started reading Love's Second Chance
has anyone read her books before? I hear she has a fae series out too"

I haven't heard of any of her books before. They look like they could be fun though.

I'm reading Sever (The Chemical Garden, #3) by Lauren DeStefano

I'm not far into it yet, but enjoyed the other two and am looking forward to finishing the series.

message 17: by Danielle (new)

So do you ever start a book and like it but have a hard time finishing? I'm reading Thread Slivers by Leeland Artra and I honestly like it so far and enjoy it but there is so much information you have to take in tht sometimes I just dont want to work that hard when reading so its taking me sooo long to finish :( I do really really like it though

message 18: by Mandy (new)

Mandy (thereadingdiaries) | 2 comments If I have a lot going on in my life even if I'm in love with the book it can drag for me mostly because lately I've been distracted.

I'm reading an Arc of Unknown (The Elements Trilogy, #1) by Melissa Pearl So far its really interesting. I have a soft spot for Melissa she's an awesome person to work with.

message 19: by Angela (new)

Angela McCallister (AngelaMcCallister) | 6 comments Darn it! I hope Amazon makes improvements to the GR app. Can't see the book covers in comments on here :( Okay, whinefest over.

I'm trying to get to Laura Kaye's South of Surrender (I <3 Laura! We're Agency & pub-family sisters). I, however, have a book to finish before this weekend is over.

message 20: by Angela (new)

Angela McCallister (AngelaMcCallister) | 6 comments See? This app sucks! Anyway, I have SOS and I want to read Cassandra Clare before the movie comes out! And World War Z!

message 21: by Danielle (new)

Urgh boo..stupid app LOL

Laurie: Almost Faemous (laurie-almostfaemous) I just finished reading Pierced by J.C. Mells it was actually a review request and I haven't been so lucky lately with good books in that department but I have to say it was very very good.

message 23: by Adri (new)

Adri (theloveofbooks) I finishing The Boyfriend App by Katie Sise eBook (86%). I can say that I was really enjoying it at the beginning and middle but now it's just getting annoying. The book is almost done and the love interest in this story is not happening yet! Argh

message 24: by Az (أسماء) (new)

Az (أسماء) I'm reading The Book Thief by Markus Zusak and Starsees by Liz Gruder

message 25: by Laurie: Almost Faemous (last edited Jun 16, 2013 06:49AM) (new)

Laurie: Almost Faemous (laurie-almostfaemous) I am reading The Keepers (Alchemy, #1) by Donna Augustine just started so far so good.

message 26: by Danielle (new)

Unbound by Dale Mayer
heres my current read :)

Laurie: Almost Faemous (laurie-almostfaemous) Just finished Hunted...it was meh now I am reading Fifth Grave Past the Light

message 28: by Patricia (new)

Patricia Eddy (patricia_eddy) | 2 comments I'm currently reading Encrypted by Lindsay Buroker. She's one of my very favorite authors. Her stories are so well crafted that I often end up dreaming about her characters when I'm halfway through the book.

Encrypted

Laurie: Almost Faemous (laurie-almostfaemous) I am stuck, I don't know what to read...*sigh* I want something light and kind of funny