Shadow Falls discussion

Roleplay > Suggestions?

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melissa, Chameleon extraordinaire (new)

Melissa | 5451 comments Any suggestions for a place in or around camp? Post them here!

message 2: by Elizabeth, Queen of the Fae (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeth_duivenvoorde) | 5662 comments Town?
like for shopping of just going to the movies of something?

message 3: by Melissa, Chameleon extraordinaire (new)

Melissa | 5451 comments Okay :)

message 4: by Elizabeth, Queen of the Fae (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeth_duivenvoorde) | 5662 comments kay ^^
I'm not sure where to enter this Roleplay :s
i kind of want to meet Holiday first in her office, but everyone has already left, and i don't really know who's in what cabin, and where i would be staying :$

message 5: by Melissa, Chameleon extraordinaire (new)

Melissa | 5451 comments All of the other girl characters are sharing a cabin and the only male character (besides Sebastian) has his own cabin, though he may have roommates if he chooses to.

message 6: by Elizabeth, Queen of the Fae (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeth_duivenvoorde) | 5662 comments ahh
how meany other female characters is there?

message 7: by Melissa, Chameleon extraordinaire (new)

Melissa | 5451 comments Four, including yours

message 8: by Elizabeth, Queen of the Fae (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeth_duivenvoorde) | 5662 comments okie dokie

Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale-Jackson (aka Clarisse) (sasha101) | 592 comments this isnt a suggestion for the RP, but its a suggestion for having games section in this group... Like for example, we could have a word game (firs thing that comes to ur head)...

message 10: by Elizabeth, Queen of the Fae (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeth_duivenvoorde) | 5662 comments Sounds cool

message 11: by Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale-Jackson (aka Clarisse) (last edited Apr 18, 2013 05:18AM) (new)

Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale-Jackson (aka Clarisse) (sasha101) | 592 comments OH OH!!! can we plzzzz have another word game?
this one's evn better!
Its called Fortunately/Unfortunately
Where one person starts off with a sentence, and then ppl add on to the sotry trying to make it as wack as possible by saying fortunately or unfortunately...
For Eg:
Person 1 Once there lived and old woman
Person 2 Unfortunately she was a crazy witch and went on a killing rampage
Person 3 Fortnuately Edward Cullen coms in and kills her with his sparkling dumbass-ness
Person 4 Unfortunately Edward doesnt die in battle and evry1 is sad
Person 5 Fortunately Voldemort comes in and Avada Kedevra's Edward's butt and he is reduced to a pile of ashes. The ppl celebrate and Voldemort is crowned kind of the world

etc...

message 12: by Elizabeth, Queen of the Fae (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeth_duivenvoorde) | 5662 comments sure thing :)

message 13: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) {Suggestion}
I would suggest making a questions thread.

{Question}
Where is the list for accepted Supernaturals? Will you update it to allow more species?

message 14: by Melissa, Chameleon extraordinaire (new)

Melissa | 5451 comments To answer your question: At the beginning of the character thread it shows a list of accepted species and I am trying to stick to supernaturals from the books so no I will not be updating it.

message 15: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) {Question/Suggestion}
I've been in groups where they are based upon a book with specific parameters, but that also allow for other species. Why not place a list of major species--species from the books-- and allow for other species at a regulated amount?

message 16: by Melissa, Chameleon extraordinaire (new)

Melissa | 5451 comments While that is a good idea and I'm sure it works for other groups I really want to stick with the book species.

message 17: by Niran (new)

Niran Can we maybe have a library?

message 18: by Melissa, Chameleon extraordinaire (new)

Melissa | 5451 comments It will have to be outside of camp since I don't think Shadow Falls has one but sure, I'll make it later.

message 19: by Megan (new)

Megan How about first word? It's a game. One person types a random word and the next person has to type the second word.