The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1) The Lightning Thief discussion

If you met Annabeth what would you say to her?

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chantel (new) - added it

Chantel If you met Annabeth what would you say to her?

Reyhaneh Chantel wrote: "If you met Annabeth what would you say to her?"

I would say "Do you mind if I steal Percy from you?"
Just kidding
IDK what I would say to her or ask her.
I would have an infinity amount of questions.
Actully know that I think about it the first thing I would probably say is Hi, than I would just sit with her and talk about books.

Isabella (All Da Ladies Luv Leo) Thomas Reyhaneh wrote: "Chantel wrote: "If you met Annabeth what would you say to her?"

"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL!

Stephanie LOL Reyhaneh!

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 10, 2013 04:08PM) (new)

Reyhaneh wrote: "Chantel wrote: "If you met Annabeth what would you say to her?"

Just kidding
I would have an infinity a..."

Haha, a dangerous question!!!

I think I'd ask how she deals with her spider fear. I've got some serious arachnophobia, and hopefully she's got some tips or something ;)

Stephanie I do to! when i was...ok lets say b4 2nd grade, i screamed at every spider i saw, no matter how small and harmless. Now i just stare, stay frozen in place, and don't do anything cuz i feel like i can't move.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Stephanie wrote: "I do to! when i was...ok lets say b4 2nd grade, i screamed at every spider i saw, no matter how small and harmless. Now i just stare, stay frozen in place, and don't do anything cuz i feel like i c..."

Me too! And the entire time I'm thinking please don't move... please don't move... please don- oh my god you moved!

averycait I'd ask her if Percy has a twin brother exactly like him.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

averycait wrote: "I'd ask her if Percy has a twin brother exactly like him."

Don't forget to ask if he's single ;)

♥ JΣƧƧIᄃΛ♥ρєя¢у ƒяєαк♥gяєєк gσ∂∂єѕѕ♥вσσк ωσям ~DΛЦGΉƬΣЯ ӨF PӨƧΣIDӨП~~The Flame of Olympus~Gallag Reyhaneh wrote: "Chantel wrote: "If you met Annabeth what would you say to her?"

Just kidding
I would have an infinity a..."

Thats Exactly what i would do ( ask her a million questions) i also would say YOUR SO LUCKY!!! IM SOO JELLY X-O

♥ JΣƧƧIᄃΛ♥ρєя¢у ƒяєαк♥gяєєк gσ∂∂єѕѕ♥вσσк ωσям ~DΛЦGΉƬΣЯ ӨF PӨƧΣIDӨП~~The Flame of Olympus~Gallag Nicole di Angelo wrote: "averycait wrote: "I'd ask her if Percy has a twin brother exactly like him."

Don't forget to ask if he's single ;)"

Yes yes yes!

Sierra I would tell her to step away from Percy and then get to know and lovehim.

Stephanie I'd say hi and ask her to tutor me and make her meet a friend that she's perfect for and they become friends and then i can get to know Percy and be his friend

message 15: by Alex (new) - rated it 5 stars

Alex Grant I'd say hi.then I would ask a lot of questions.But not all at once. ;D

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I'd also ask if her and the Athena cabin can clone Percy. Then we can all have one, but also not break up Percabeth!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I would say "'Sup?" and flash a peace sign and keep walking. Then, assuming my sister is with me at the time, I would whisper: "OMGS!!!THAT WAS....WOW!" and be stunned for the rest of the day. Actually, I probably wouldn't do any of those, IDK.

Pournima i wud say anything as long as it doesn't insult her. i dont want her as my enemy.

Pournima actually i wud say :
"i hate spiders too. high five"

Molly If I met Annabeth I would say, 'YAY!!!! I"M YOUR HALF-BLOOD HALF-SISTER!!!!' and then I would charge into her and give her a hug, :3 because that's normal.... ^_^

message 21: by Anna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anna help me with my examsss.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I would say "Would you like Percy as a bf?" And then she would be like "Ewww gross!" then blush