Portal Worlds discussion

Moderators ONLY! > Proposals

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jester, Head Mod (new)

Jester Plays (jesterplays) | 120 comments Mod
From now on, whenever the Mods would be adding or proposing any new system like sign-ups and positions, it will be posted here.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Does that count with like parks and stuff like that?

message 3: by ɯɐɔ (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) Okay. The Marketplace, where people can display their powers, and possibly get money for using/being a mercenary by using/helping others by using their powers, or just selling products tht can correlate with their power.

message 4: by Jester, Head Mod (new)

Yes. From now on, even places should be granted permission first before posting. I dont want the group to get all unorganized.

message 5: by Jester, Head Mod (new)

Cam wrote: "Okay. The Marketplace, where people can display their powers, and possibly get money for using/being a mercenary by using/helping others by using their powers, or just selling products tht can corr..."

But one big gigantic flaw... Some players wouldn't be honest enough if they buy a merchandise or items or what. So i don't think that it would be a great idea. Though you can always make it as a job application instead. Players can become a merchant or something. But I don't see any benefit of it

message 6: by ɯɐɔ (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) Okay, well what if it was just a place to find mercs for wars and such, or just a place to meet others?

message 7: by Jester, Head Mod (new)

Both is fine

message 8: by ɯɐɔ (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) I don't know who keeps deleting my comments, but it has to stop!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

It is Molly! she is 2nd head mod and she did it