Role play discussion

Paranormal > Mall

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Tim(A Very Crazy Guy) | 421 comments Mod
((this))

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) ((you made it))

((yep))mason walked into the store still crying from what just happened

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) love followed stiiilll comforting him and telling him wise words.

he kept nodding but nothing would replace her he walked into a clothes store

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) they grabbed everything they needed and paid.
"ready to goo."boomed Love

he nodded"i couldve paid"he smiled but still cried a little

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) "nah its fine, youre in moournning! haha"joked love.

he nodded and started to walk to his house

Mason walked in and went to a bike store

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) Love and Hope followed.

"pick out any bike you want"he smiled at them

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) Love picked a skyblue one with gold designs saying Love on it. it wasnt supposed to be a name...just something to write on bikes.
hope chose a sparkly green one with Hope written on it. like loves, it wasnt meant to be a name. the designs werecalso gold.

he paid for them and then got his

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) "you're getting a new bike?" asked hope.

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) ((gtg if thats ok. i might stay a tiny bit longer if you want.))

((its ok you can go))
he nodded"yeah my old ones out dated"

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) ((okay, bye!))

((bye:) ))

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) "what are you getting?" asked hope.

he looked at them all and picked out a green one that said LIVE he smiled at it

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) Love and Hope beamed at the pretty pea green bike.

he paid for it and then left"you guys ready"

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) the kicked over their bikes. hope waslike a ballerina putting her leg onto a practice banister while love did it bouncingly and cutely but not like a farmer. they chanted "ready!" and without waiting for mason, they sped off wanting to try them out!

Mason watched them go giving them a head start he got on and was right by them in seconds

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) the twins flashed competitive looks, smirked and shouted "this isnt full speed!" as they went a little faster though not their full speed.

he acted like he was going as slow as possible but he passed them up

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) "hey we are going easy on you" they raised their eyebrows. they could actually go up a steep hill in 20 seconds but they hate leaving people behind but mason was angel so maybe he could go same speed.

he smirked"i bet i can go faster then both of you combined"he joked

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) "really?" they teased as they magically turned into a mist of one person and their bikes combined to make the letters say lope.

he rolled his eyes"nooo,,i mean yes"he started to go faster

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) "is that all you can do?" loves voice said lazily the hopey lovey person sped forwards. but mason as a angel couldnt get tired.

Mason turned backwards on his bike making his wings pop out so when he made them go up and down he would gain more speed"you guys give up?"he had his hands on the back of his head cecaus he could see what was in front of him

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) ((continue speeding through...the park to get to the mountain?))

((ya or we can just skip to mountains))

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) ((okay.))

((k))