Indie-Licious discussion

Freelance Services > Formatters for hire - post contact info here

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Court (new)

Court (courtyoung) | 89 comments Mod
If you format books, please post your contact info here!

message 2: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Kirke (morethanmagic) | 3 comments Thanks for making this Courtney =)

I do freelance ebook formatting for both Smashwords and Amazon. I have a fast turn around time, tell you any changes that have to be made (to satisfy the Smashwords premium catalog requirement) and keep you in the loop.

You can email me at morethanmagicseries@gmail.com

message 3: by Marie (new)

Marie | 2 comments I do typesetting for print books, which means I can turn your Word (or similar) manuscript into an attractively formatted PDF ready for printing, complete with appropriate front and back matter (title pages, imprint, table of contents, etc). I offer user-friendly packages for indies and am happy to guide writers through the POD process.

I'm also available for editing and proofreading work. You can see my rates and examples of books I've worked on at www.mariehodgkinson.co.nz.

message 4: by Ariana (new)

Ariana (arianajoyb) Whoops, forgot to mention that I am familiar with self-publishing through both online companies (like CreateSpace) and local printers on a small or large scale.

message 5: by Erin (new)

Erin Foster (theoryoferin) | 2 comments Hi everyone! Just wanted to post in this thread as well to keep everything in the appropriate place, but alongside my editing, I also do formatting for self-publishing. My forte is CreateSpace / Lulu, but I'm also comfortable doing Kindle formatting as well. More information, as well as contact info, is on my website http://erinfosterbooks.com

message 6: by Aillen (new)

Aillen Taylor | 1 comments Hey everyone,
My name is Aillen Taylor and I provide book layout and illustration work for indie writers. My contact info is richard.aillen.taylor@gmail.com and my website is http://www.aillentaylor.com and my FB profile is Aillen Taylor

message 7: by Stella (new)

Stella Bonanno | 2 comments As an avid reader, writer, and editor, I understand just how much goes into the writing process in order to deliver a polished novel.

**I will work with you on pricing and flat rates are available.**

Above offering all editing services, I also convert Word documents into any format to suit all e-reader devices. (EPUB, MOBI, AZW3, PDF, etc…) Simply name the ones you want. This also includes meeting Kindle and CreateSpace guidelines.

Contact me via e-mail @ xoxstellabonanno@hotmail.com