Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books > Add book to author list

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joseph (last edited Mar 09, 2013 03:36PM) (new)

Joseph Smith | 10 comments Hello

Finally My Ambulance

Hope I am posting in the right place, but can you add the above title to my authorship please?

Thanks

Joe

❂ Murder by Death  (murderbydeath) There is no above title. Can you please include a link to the book page in question?

message 3: by Koenraad (new)

Koenraad (koenraadkelemen) | 5031 comments Moved and combined.

message 4: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Smith | 10 comments Hello guys

Forgive me - I have mal-combined my books inadvertently. Please could you separate all editions of Taurus from The Wolf, but combine them with each other of the same title (which is what I was trying to do).

Confusingly, I also have a combined paperback edition of both these volumes The Wolf: Taurus, which needs to be added to my list.

Also, I have yet to see Finally My Ambulance appear under my authorship, if this is in hand, then once again I beg forgiveness for my hastiness.

Yours

Joe

❂ Murder by Death  (murderbydeath) Ok, I think I separated out all of Taurus from The Wolf and they are combined as they should be.

I have added the "omnibus" (for lack of a better term) of The Wolf/Taurus to your author list, and added Finally My Ambulance as well.

If you add any new books of yours in the future, you are Joseph^^^^^^^^Smith - where ^=space.