1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > Nom Nom Nom and Sacapuntas

Comments Showing 1-50 of 63 (63 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

hi there!
i'm not exactly sure if you're wary that i said 'me' and left it at that but i just want to let you know that i did read and really want to do first person and i really don't like not doing anything with mt character so I'll be raining ideas, i.hope, lol.

so! did you have the idea more planned out in your head? or should we work on it together?

also, i might be a little slow at replies..

**note**
my character might take some time because, well...if you look at Blue Converse's and I's roleplay...my character template is long to fill out, haha. x]

message 2: by Nommies (new)

Nommies (whoelse) | 1461 comments Thanks for making this! :D

Oh my gosh. YAY
I LOVE FIRST PERSON. FINALLY

Ideas are awesome and beautiful and great and okay, yes. I love you already. I have a good feeling about you.

Sorry again if I sounded dramatic in the requests D:
My experiences before have not been all that good..

BUT I HAVE A GOOD FEELING.

Well, I don't have too much worked out quite yet. It was something to build from c:

Slow replies are okay with me! I'm just looking for quality you know?

I will look! I don't think I've read your roleplays yet :O
yay! Okay.
Did you have any ideas for the roleplay? XD

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

:)

don't worry about sounding strict or something...i've actually done the math and i'm the guy in 92% of all roleplays i've done. i know how it is playing with a roleplayer girl who just has a mary sue character...it's just fkaoeodksgri

okay...here's a faint idea on like...how they could have gotten where they are:

the girl was dragged along by her friend because like...maybe the girl's friend's boyfriend couldn't go. the girl doesn't like the band, not like..hatesthem with her guts but just from what she sees on tv and their music in general. maybe the friend got VIP passes to the after party and the girl decided to get drunk to make the time pass and then your guy came.along and the two hit it off in drunken ways and then badda bing badaboom, they wind up in bed.

lol, that's all i got, sorreh and feel free to hate on it! x]

i have a good feeling too!! :D

oh and.i.haven't roleplayed yet but have created a character :)

how are you you, by the way?

message 4: by Nommies (new)

Nommies (whoelse) | 1461 comments SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS.
Yeah, it's just that.. like the female part was so.. like just waiting for me to do something. But I feel like I have done that before and I try hard to not have it happen anymore.

ooohhhhhh. I really really like that idea.
My guy is either going to be the lead singer or a drummer, I haven't decided yet.
But he could just be bored or maybe he has this thing where he picks out a girl every concert and you know... lol

IT's lovely. I promise.

yayyayay :D

oh really? XD
Question, did you still want to do first person?

I'm pretty good. I should be doing homework, but I just can't right now. I'm pretty dandy other than that! :D
How are you today?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

YES
omg i feel you
i really do

question! *dances*
what did you have in mind for your guy? maybe i could build off of it like that!
lol....if it was the whole 'pick a girl every concert'
imagine explaining that to some girl you just slept with, haha! xD

yayayayayauaaayayqyqhyaya
[lol...silent y,q and h]

i DO still want to do first person! :D

bleh, homework is baad....im lucky i don't have any this weekend xD
im great! currently watching final destination! xD
thanks for asking :)

message 6: by Nommies (new)

Nommies (whoelse) | 1461 comments i love when people understand

WELL. i'M going to make him rather on the confident side hehehehehe
LIKE COCKY ARROGANT AND STUFF
MWAHAHAHA HE WANTS WHAT HE WANTS
Basically, he has this idea in his head that he could have any girl on the planet. And they would want him all the same.
oh my gosh. yes. I would love to see your characters reaction to that jkfjdklfj it would be like awesome and perfect and so funny fhdfhsdkj LOL

YESS FIRST PERSON ROCKS

Yeah, homework will kill me. I have to do 9 pages of writings, test corrections for math and more studying for math and I don't understand anything and hjfkdljf I may die next week.
Yay for you! :D I love stressless weekends!

I want to get started so badly C:
I'm looking through band guy photos for my character hehehehe so excited :)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

oh goodness gracious, me too! :3

OMG
if your guy is cocky and arrogant my girl could be like...you know...the girl next door kind of thing?
kind of like...Penny from the big bang theory? just...a little more snarky? xD
or...have you ever watched the.movie Starstruck? [disney movie]
kinda like that girl

point is....it should we hilarious/bittersweet...how does that sound? >.>

YOUR GUY SOUNDS PERF BTW
you're making me so excited :3

awwwww well...i hope you get everything done! hw really really sucks so yeah....
I FEEL YA

omg eeeep
i'm so excited tooooooo
it.just sucks i am not at home....but i'm sure i could maybe whip up a charrie and then replace the bleh template with my real one ^^
can't wait to see him!!!

message 8: by Nommies (new)

Nommies (whoelse) | 1461 comments yes. YES YES
PLEASE
IS it weird I want my guy to actually have some kind of challenge??
mwahahaha
He's going to be all wigged out that she doesn't like him and yayayay
oooohhhh. Yes, I know that show and movie!!! xD
IT'll be cutesy and funny and good and hjfkdjfkld

AWEE YAY IM EXCITED TO SEE YOUR GIRL TOOO

I HOPE SO TOO MAN. I HOPE SO.

Okay, anything you put up should be lovely :3
I'm in the midist of creating my guy
I found a photo for him and I'm so excited

okay goes to work noW WEEEEEEEEEEEEE

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG
excited!

you want a challenge?
well...challenge accepted >:]
lol...but nothing over the edge. xD
omg at one point..he should get a taste of his own medicine
like....he'll be like
"are you busy this weekend?"
and she'll be like, straight out
"yup."
OMG
maybe...at one point..like...she's only kidding and says like
"oh ya, i'd looove it if you came to [name event]."
and she's all sarcastic.

but he ends up coming anyway and just smirks at her and plays his magic xD...and she flips out and stuff or something.

AAAHHH
you got me all whehekzpwpgjswltuorfjf

I KNOW IT IS, MAN!!! I KNOW YOU CAN DO THIS!

aawww but you're the good and awesome roleplayer :3
wheeeeeee~
jdzkdhdkdjf
shskow
and one.more

xhdkgdj

OKAIE BAIII

message 10: by Nommies (last edited Mar 10, 2013 06:20AM) (new)

Nommies (whoelse) | 1461 comments Full Name: Nathaniel Jared Burns
Nickname(s): Nathan, Nate, Manner(Band nickname)
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Appearance: description

His eyes are sort of a sweetheart light brown, but trust me, he’s no reflection of his eyes at first glance. He has a smile, or more so, a grin that drives most of his fans wild. If you’ve got it, flaunt it right? Most of the time, his hair is messy and out of place in all the right places. Most might note he’s not too much of the strong looking type, but it works for him. He’s not that afraid to take a hit either, but most of the time, he’s doing the hitting. He’s a good six foot guy and basically, he’ll tell you he’s the whole package.

Personality Nate, well, Nate is cocky, arrogant, and a bit full of himself and has a little more than an average ego. Some might frown upon these traits, but Nate, well, he just has so many qualities, he can’t help but show them off. As he would put it, how could you not sure your gift with the world? So yes, he’s more than a little confident. Then again, you have to have confidence in the band world. He loves the feeling of getting up on stage and feeling the music go through his body. And the whole girls screaming for him isn’t half bad either. He quite enjoys it. He’s not afraid to graciously throw a wrist band or shirt of his to the crowd once in a while. He’s sure to get some kind of reward returned sooner or later. But first impressions aren’t always what they seem. Sure, he’s very full of himself, but deep down, he’s more sensitive than he would care to admit. This can make him mess up things he actually cares about and that’s why he tends to not get close to too many people. Because he already knows that if you’ve made a place in his heart, he’s willing to do anything to keep you there. Not in a sort stalkerish way, but in a way that shows he’s loyal. Basically, he’ll be the shit out the next person who messes with the one he loves.

History:
Nate got into guitar and singing since forever ago. Probably around his elementary years if he had to pin point it. What most people don’t imagine is that he was once a reject. An out of the norm kid. While most guys his age in elementary were out in recess playing kick ball, he was inside, listening old music on his CD player with big bulky head phones his mother gave him. He fell in love with music instantly. And music stuck with him through most of his school years. Especially in high school when things started to fall into place. He began getting a whole band together and well, they took off faster than expected. The band, The Mallots, became a bigger sensation than expected. He was in the big shots and suddenly, he wasn’t the reject anymore. He had also grown into his body well so that was a plus. Suddenly he was getting everything he ever wanted. Everyone knew his name and everyone loved him. Well, he was pretty sure everyone loved him right?
Most of his life in the past year has been spent on the road with his band guys. Meeting people across the country and, who was he kidding? Meeting girls across the country to be exact. He loves every second of it too.

Band Members:
Manner(him): Lead singer/guitarist
Greg Hoffman: Drummer
Chaz Napes: Base
Barrel Gonner: Pianoist

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

he's really awesome and good looking ;D
he looks like so much fun to roleplay and to roleplay with!
you're a really good writer!!!!!
[i would sound more enthusiastic but I'm currently watching final destination 3]

message 12: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 10, 2013 09:09AM) (new)

.:|Characteristics|:.

(view spoiler)

.:|Physical Appearance|:.

(view spoiler)

.:|Favorites|:.

(view spoiler)

.:|Personality|:.

(view spoiler)

.:|Background|:.

(view spoiler)

.:|Family|:.

(view spoiler)

.:|Traits|:.

(view spoiler)

message 13: by Nommies (new)

Nommies (whoelse) | 1461 comments she's so good!!! :D
I'm so excited now!!
fkfjjf

AND AWE THANK YOU
OH YOU

I'm sorry don't hurt meeee
I may stick with how he is now and add stuff later fdkfjdsdjfkldsjf
I'm not as good with charrie profile as I am the actual role play :/
BUT I WILL GIVE YOU GOOD STUFF IN ROLEPLAY
PROMISE
PFT
I HOPE
OKAY
YOURE AWESOME

Can't wait to read the rest of her!!!Wouldn't change a thing so far!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

hjsdjurir
you're awesome
nuff said.
k?
k.

:D :D

I WILL NOT HURT YOU
NATE IS PERF JUST THE WAY HE IS
NO NEED TO CHANGE

aaahh i'm excited tooooo
wheeeee
hfkslzoekfowqppwmcmtt
i keep thinking of funny things that could happen o.o
and i made myself laugh
is that sad?
i think that's sad
XD

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

OH AND.I KNOW, I'M NOT WORRIED ABOUT YOUR ROLEPLAYING :D
YOU'RE A REALLY GOOD WRITER!

message 16: by Nommies (new)

Nommies (whoelse) | 1461 comments FHSDKHF
K
BUT YOURE AWESOMER
k.
k

YES, I WONT BE BEATEN TODAY.

I;m soooooo excited. You don't even fjkdjfdksjfdfjdljf
okay I really want to get startedddd

OMG I'M GOING TO CRY
JUST STOP IT YOU
YOURE AN AMAZING WRITERRR
BEAUTIFUL VOCABULARY!!

PFFT
THAT'S NOT SAD
OR MAYBE IT IS BECAUSE I DO IT ALL THE TIME TO MYSELF.
OH DEAR.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

HDJSKFJR
NO
YOU ARE
k
k.

I NEVER SAID SOMETHING ABOUT BEING EATEN

PFFT.
LET'S JUSTTOTH BE AWESOME WRITERS WITH VOCABULARY, OKAY?
K
K.

OKAY
I AM NOT ALONE
WHEEE
I AM.NEVER ALONE

~°~°~

on an unrelated note....how do you think this should be started?

I WANT TO START RITE NAOW TOOOO
you can if you want....i mean..i'm currently finishing Plex up...but i am prettt sure you have an idea of what she's like. i can let you know when she's all edited :>

message 18: by Nommies (new)

Nommies (whoelse) | 1461 comments GAHH FINE
LETS JUST AGREE ON STUFF SHALL WE?

Well, we can start in two ways
First way could be when they meet drunkenly and we can lead up to all that hot heated shtufff
but of course, we must skip because of GR
OR
We can start from the moment they wake up in the hotel bed
Then you know, like we'll incorppriate flashes of memory of the night before :3

However you would like to start is fine by me c:
And yesh, Plex is perfff still right now so we can start now and you can make edits if you so please :D

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

OKAY
LET'S AGREE ON STUFF

hehe, and i have two opinions for thiiis :>

if we want a good base for the story and references we can make together at the scene of the wake up

OR

we skip straight to the real deal and have them make up and imagine what happened that night and leave that up to our wild imaginations...so in some way, we're like our characters in the sense that we have no clue how they got here.

now that i'm writing this down...i think i am kind of opting for the second opinion because, like....we'll be able to write the actual confusion and stuff because we have not established anything beforehand, so it's easier for us to write what we want. :3

lol..she should keep forgetting his name..or pretend to and just call him random names to irritate him xD

message 20: by Nommies (new)

Nommies (whoelse) | 1461 comments Okay, so if I'm hearing this right, we start with the wake up scene have them not remember anything at all? They'll both be completely confused?

OMG HE'LL FREAK ON HER.
That reminds me of the book I'm reading right now though xD The guy keeps getting annoyed that she wont say his name correctly. mwahahaha
okay!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

they can feel.however they want to feel. xD
but yeah, the wake up one seems better.

but we can do the drunken hookup if you want :3
it sounds like super fun to roleplay xD

LOL
omg
it's gonna be funny xD

omg
what if they woke up married?
holy crap
that's taking it a notch too far, eh?
i think so o.o

message 22: by Nommies (new)

Nommies (whoelse) | 1461 comments Okay! Yeah, I can work with that xD

Well, I mean, yeah, it would be fun to roleplay hfsdkfjlsdjf it would be fdkfj
But it would set back the real story hfjdshfl
Let's just do the wake up if that's okay with you?

yes, so funny xD
woah.
I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN DO THAT
NATE WOULD JUST
HE WOUDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO
RESPONSIBLITY NO EXIST FOR HIM
For now, we can just do the drunken wake up xD
WOuld you like to start or shall I?
Perfectly fine with either

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

okiiie, drunken wake up it is.
omg
plex is going to shit bricks
just saying

OKAY BECAUSE PLEX WOULD BE PUT INTO A PYCHIATRIC WARD FOR FLIPPING OUT XD XD

could you, please? :3
i am kind of not at my house, lol. can't just ditch my friend xD

EEPP I'M SHOH EXCITED.

message 24: by Nommies (new)

Nommies (whoelse) | 1461 comments yesh
yesh YESH

PPFFTTT
FOR ONCE, NATE WOULD JUST LIKE BE A SCARED LITTLE BOY
OKAY
I SHALL START
DONT ABANDON YOUR FRIEND YOOO
I SORT OF ALREADY HAVE A STARTER POST XD
OKAY
I SHALL POST IN A SECOND!!

message 25: by Nommies (new)

Nommies (whoelse) | 1461 comments Nate

There’s soreness in my arms for a moment as I come into the conscious world. I already know my eyes are going to be blood shot and grey circles are going to appear after last nights after concert party. God, that was a little wild. How much had I had to drink last night? My memories are pretty fuzzy though. I remember paying for a drink or two…or three and there was some chick I’d set my eyes on, but it’s really a blur at this point. My eyes start to flicker open just a bit before my finger wiggle around for my surrounding. It’s only then do I recognize the familiar feeling of a soft body pressed against me. I already knew I was naked, who the hell sleeps with clothes on these days anyway? But this time I knew I wasn’t so much naked for comfort. More for pleasure. I grinned a little to myself. Another one to add to the list. Oh, I’m not some pig…I just happen to enjoy the finer things in life and girls like the one wrapped in my arms just happen to be one of those finer things.

I finally start to fully wake up with a familiar massive headache. I must have really hit it hard last night. I wondered for a brief moment how this girl would react when she realized she slept with the lead singer of The Mallots. Or oh god, what if she was stalkers? Those were never fun. Clingers really suck. But damn, they’re pretty wild in bed. I would have chuckled at the memories if I wasn’t trying to figure out some kind of escape plot if this one was a stalker fan. My fingers slowly glided across her hip bone out of curiosity before I try to somehow slip out of the hotel sheets. I must have thrown my pants somewhere around here. I shift my eyes upwards to see it swirling on the fan attached to the ceiling. I smirk and almost let out a good wholesome laugh again. Perfect. Maybe it would be more fun this way. I was feeling pretty lucky about her not being a complete stalker and I go ahead blow a little air by her ear which makes some of her light highlighted brown hair glide across her pale cheeks

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

(okay! she is done![roughly but im kinda busy :S
but ill ger started on my reply!!))

message 27: by Nommies (new)

Nommies (whoelse) | 1461 comments (SHe's wonderful! <3 gahh I'm excited for your reply!! C:))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

(yay!
and i'm on my mobile so i'll try to make it as long as I can. but whatever i post, i promise you i'm way more detailed than that xD
if it looks short, anyway))

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((also, are you alright with swearing? :S))

message 30: by Nommies (new)

Nommies (whoelse) | 1461 comments (No worries at all! I already know you're a good writer from your charrie c: so whatever you give me is fine! And I'm perfectly fine with swearing x3)

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Plex

Jackhammers. That's what it feels like. My head, that is. God, what the hell had I drank last night? I don't even drink, yet I know that I am currently in the midst of a major hangover I know will be dragging along with me all day. Fuck me. I'm trying to recall last night's events but as far as I can remember, it was me and Tracey. It was her idea, afterall. Her boyfriend's mother had been admitted to the hospital so he couldn't go to the concert anymore but Tracey had tickets to some band she's been obsessed about for years now. So, guess who's right after that boyfriend of hers. Oh, that's right, me. I had told her no right off the bat and just that anwser had made her start balling, begging me to come because it was a once in a lifetime chance to meet the member of the band amd blah blah blah. Truth be told, I had only agreed because of the tears. Then I remember going there and just as the concert had ended, she announced something about the after party. What the fuck was an after-party. Well, I had anwsered those questions when I had realized that alcohol was served and for some reason, found myself with a drink. And then some guy approaching me and that was it.

What snares me out of my thoughts is a brisq blow to the face. My automatic reaction is to flinch and scrunch my nose at the smell I get. I smell hangover, is that even a smell? It is now. Wait, how the hell can my breath blow the hair from my face. Coincidentally, I feel something brush over my hip bone amd my blood freezes, I can feel my heart drop. Oh hell no. This can not be happening. Along with a pounding head, I feel bubbles of anger boiling inside of me. Anger with a side of 'I think I'm gonna throw up'. Sharply, my eyes are open and glare right into the brown eyes that meet mine. Without even thinking, I hear myself say, "I'm giving you five seconds to take your filthy hand off of me." Despite my pounding head, I find a way to bring coldness to my tone. And as of right now, I'm pretty sure I'm only saying this because I'm terrified. Had we used protection? Had there been someone else but they left? What have STDs? Oh, Lord, please have mercy, I'm too young for any of it. Like now is the time for preaching. I hear my brain hiss at my, sarcasm spilling everywhere.

((GGAAAHH
me no likey teh post ;-;
i promise she won't be that harsh every post :S))

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((okay....because you're like...the only roleplayer i'm roleplaying with that's on...i feel the need to show you this gif that made me laugh for no reason...

(view spoiler)

my mind is so easily amused ;A;))

message 33: by Nommies (new)

Nommies (whoelse) | 1461 comments Nate

I usually expected the confusion. The quiet one. The one girl to just be shocked. Or the ones that are so used to this night stand thing, they’re as cool as I am about it. Wake up together or pretend to sleep while the other one leaves with high hopes they didn't just catch a disease. Of course, I’m good about that area. I make it a point to get checked out once a month. Seriously, I’m not about to have it break on the news that I got an S.T.D from some chick I slept with for one night. Yeah, that wasn't going to happen. Anyway, my point is usually have some pretty stunned girls in bed with me, but they all know what they got their self into so there’s usually no problem when I choose to blow on their ear or glide me fingers across their silky smooth skin. But now, now this girl had a low tone that portrayed anger. I was trying to distinguish whether or not I was in deep shit or if it was incredibly hot.

Still undecided, I rolled over as if I wasn't complying to her demands but instead I was simply moving because I had to get up sometime. “Morning to you to,” my voice is full of sarcasm and amusement. I’m butt naked, but I really am not that shy about my body. I mean, what is their to be shy about? My body was one of my best features, right next to my stunningly quality personality. I grab some boxers on my dresser to slip on before trying to look for my pants. Without glancing over I start to speak up again, “so could we skip the whole fan freak out this morning. I’m not in the mood right now.” As much as I love being adored by some rather hot chicks, the freak out does get tiring every once in a while. My wander upwards to see a small piece of clothing waving around by the ceiling fan and I jump to fetch it down before tossing it over to her.

(I SORRY IT'S SO SHORT FKDJFKLJD
I'M JUST GETTING BACK INTO THINGS JKFJDKLSJFDJFKDJSFLJ
SORRY OKAY
HKAHHF
HAHAHAHHA I LOVE THE GIF )

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Plex

This is absolutely ridiculous. My head is pounding, I'm in bed with a stranger who looks vaguely familiar, I had sex with this guy and I have absolutely no idea where I am. And then, he rolls over and gets up but it was only to get up. It was as like if he didn't have to get up, his hands would have stayed on me. Either way, it wouldn't have ended well for him. I keep my eyes on his back for a few, wary, moments before I turn around as well and slide out from under the blankets. Who the fuck does he think he is? The president? Hell, if it weren't for my blazing head, his neck would be ripped off. Or so that's what I'm telling my morning self. "Shut up." I grumble miserably, rubbing my temples for a few moments. "I don't see a name tag anywhere, I don't even know your freakin' name." My own sarcasm couldn't be any more obvious than right now. "And as far as I'm concerned, there's nothing to freak out about when looking at you."

Just as I had clipped my bra back on, I realised that I was pretty much naked in front of him. Oh, what the hell? It was just my butt, my back was facing him anyway. We all have butts, wasn't about to fret over him seeing me like this; I'm pretty sure he saw plenty last night anyway. When I hear a sound behind me, I look back just in time to see him chuck a piece a cloth over to me and thanks to my reflexes, I catch it. My shirt. "How the hell-" My eyes had gone up to look over at the spinning fan and then my eyes wandered over to him before snapping back to my shirt. "I don't even want to know." I conclude before I slip my top back on and stand up, now searching for my panties. And then I pause, groaning as a vague memory crossed my mind; cautiously, I walk over to the door and open it just enough to see what was on the knob. "Holy shit." I hiss, quickly snatching my panties and slipping them on. "Okay, now I'm giving you ten seconds to tell me where I am, who you are and where are my pants." Had he drugged me? No...he was familiar. Not friend familiar but...I've seen him on posters familiar.

((YOUR POST WAS PERFECTO
I'M SORRY IF I'M BEING CONTROLLING IN THIS POST T.T
I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE
FORGIVE MEH
I FEEL SO BAADDDD
AND DON'T BE SORRY, YOUR POST WAS AMAZING.))

message 35: by Nommies (new)

Nommies (whoelse) | 1461 comments (YOUR POST Man. Flipping amazing.

I'm sorry for not posting!!!! D: it has been a really stressful time at school right now :c
And now my computer won't let me onto GR and ajklajdowkabdkofodbsoajsjd
Agghhhh
Okay.
ILY
K
I'm on my phone at the moment so that's why I've been on and not responding
I wanted my next post to be THE POST YA KNOWWE
BUTTT WHHYYYYY MY COMPUTER HATES GR FOR REASONS I DON'T KNOW

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

(OMG HAII!
it's okay!
i understand! school is crap! XD
ILY2
ok
that's okay
take your time c:)

message 37: by Nommies (new)

Nommies (whoelse) | 1461 comments (HAAAIII MY
HONEY
I JUST FEEL SO BAD
OKAY
AHHHH.
I have restarted my computer to see if it works c:
Cross your fingers for meh! X3
How's life going for you?
Oh! I saw you made another group! I must read up on the details C: )

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

(HAIII
MY BUTTER
DON'T FEEL BAD
IT'S OKAY C:
*crosses all ten fingers*
life's going purty good thank ye!
and yourself? :D
YES!
JOIN
INVITE ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS
i'm working so hard on it T.T
i have so many twists and turns and surprises and akhfacihm)

message 39: by Nommies (new)

Nommies (whoelse) | 1461 comments (FDKFDL
IT WORKED
WHUT IS LIFE
FJKDJFKDJ
YAYAYAY NOW I CAN FINISH UP MY POST AND POST FOR YOUUUUU
I WILL READ IT NOW OR AFTER I POST AND YAY
I WANT TO JOIN,BUT I ALWAYS HAVE A HARD TIME WITH BIG GROUP ROLEPLAYS BECAUSE I CAN NEVER KEEP UP WITH EVERYTHING
FKJFKDJFJD
BUT I WILL TRY BECAUSE IT'S YOU
I CAN TELL YOU WORKED HARD LIKE WHOOAAA MAN
*scrambles off to go post*

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

(OMG
YAY
YOU'RE MAKING ME ALL EXCITED NOW
LIFE IS WHUT
that's whut
YAY
i don't think this group will grow very big buuuutttt i don't know...don't join if you don't think you can keep up but i think you will...there's like..only seventeen more slots for characters until i close that thread up...
YOU DON'T HAVE TO, BUTTER
WHEEEE
i hope it pays off :3
*waits anxiously*)

message 41: by Nommies (new)

Nommies (whoelse) | 1461 comments Nate:

I could practically feel her eyes on me. Though, the feeling was more of a wary one instead of one that usually received the morning after. All droolly and mezmorized by my, well, to put it bluntly, hot as hell good looks. It's really not hard to see why a chick would be staring at my back so intently. Either that or they're just plain starstruck which isn't all that surprising either. I wet my dried lips a little as she catches the shirt I grabbed from the ceiling fan. Okay, maybe it was me that couldn't stop staring now. And that wasn't just because of her looks. Well, part of that is a lie. I'm a guy after all and who wouldn't take the time to catch glimpse of what beautiful things mother nature gave to us? In this case, her. But hey, it's not surprising the girl would be looking as good as she does right now. No matter how hammered I got last night, I still have taste and never cease to bring home someone less than a 9.5 in the looks department. Now, the personality, that's always going all over the place. Yes, I do think about what's inside. I'm not some deadbeat looking for a hot chick with a pulse. I do like a challenge. It's just that sometimes, well, I can get lazy. But by the morning so far, I was no where close to lazy last night. I was on the hunt. I mean, I was feeling pretty f***king good after that concert.

I did have to stop looking when I started to finally comprehend her words through my aching head. Was this chick serious or was she just plain crazy? Though, I did enjoy her shocked attitude as she walked over to grab her other necessary or, as I like to call it, unnecessary and time consuming clothing. Yeah, I wasn't one to waste time. No matter how intoxicated I was. My eyebrow slowly rose as she looked at me with concentration like she was trying so hard to figure out who I was. That bothered me. It should really take a quarter of a second to recognize me and that's with a hard hangover. The bothersome feeling did reside for a moment when she asked her last question though and a devilish smirk was painted on my lips. "Okaaay," I extended out, looking over to her curiously. "Does 'The Mallots' ring a bell? I mean, you look like a smart girl, you should be able to figure it out," I told her. Introducing myself? I could laugh. How long has it been? Like, forever ago? I go ahead and give her my signature half smile before slowly stepping over to her and placing my hand against the extended out wall behind her left. I eye her, a few inches from her face just to humor her or maybe to humor myself. "For the other questions, your pants are in the kitchen sink," I recall with a mental chuckle, "and if you haven't noticed, we're in a hotel room just a few blocks from last night," I finish answering before reaching over with my other arm to grab my pants on the lamp on the night stand to bring my face just a little closer. "So, still don't recognize me?"

(FJKDLJFLDK SORRY
I FEEL AS IF IM ALL OVER THE PLACE HERE AGHHH
BUT HER YOU ARE MY
HONEY)

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

(IT WAS VERY GOOD
THANK YOU
MY BUTTER
I'M WORKING ON MY REPLY!)

message 43: by Nommies (new)

Nommies (whoelse) | 1461 comments jajfdkjf
I JOINNNEEDD
I'M EXCITED NOW!!!
YEEEEEEEEEEE
I LOVE IT
I have character idea tooooo c:
UMM I'm still figuring out my way around
Am I allowed to ask you how to be an old survivor on here?

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG YOU LIKE THE IDEA?!??! 8D
hehe, go look at the 'old survivor' topic...look at the rankings that are available
and then message me with one that you would like your character to be! :D

message 45: by Nommies (new)

Nommies (whoelse) | 1461 comments I LOVVVEEE THE IDEA
YES
I SENT YOU A MESSAGE C:

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

OKKKAYY!
I'M DEALING WITH ANOTHER MESSAGE
AND THEN I'LL READ YOURS ^^

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

WILL YOU BE HERE WHEN I POST? :o

message 48: by Nommies (new)

Nommies (whoelse) | 1461 comments YESH MY HONEY
IM HERE TODAY C:

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

AWWW YAY!
workin' on mah reply now! :D

message 50: by Nommies (new)

Nommies (whoelse) | 1461 comments YAYAYYAYAYYAYAYAY c: I can't wait for Plex's reaction MWAHAHAHA LOL
C;

« previous 1