The Check Outs discussion

2013 Check-Outs > March- What did you Check-out?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin (catsbooksandcritters) | 51 comments Mod
March 2013

message 2: by Caitlin (new)

I got Interview with the Vampire Claudia's Story  by Ashley Marie Witter The Snow Child by Eowyn Ivey Goldfish & Koi in Your Home by Herbert Axelrod Prodigy (Legend, #2) by Marie Lu Reached (Matched, #3) by Ally Condie Every Day by David Levithan and Shades of Earth (Across the Universe, #3) by Beth Revis from the library today.

message 3: by Veronika (last edited Mar 09, 2013 07:33PM) (new)

Veronika (vforveronika) I'm taking a class at my university and we are reading works by two prominent African-American female science fiction authors. I decided to save money and check the books out from the library lol:
Bloodchild and Other Stories by Octavia E. Butler , Wild Seed (Patternmaster, #1) by Octavia E. Butler , Mind of My Mind (Patternmaster, #2) by Octavia E. Butler , Clay's Ark (Patternmaster, #3) by Octavia E. Butler all by Octavia Butler
and
My Soul to Keep (African Immortals, #1) by Tananarive Due , The Living Blood (African Immortals, #2) by Tananarive Due , Blood Colony (African Immortals, #3) by Tananarive Due , My Soul to Take (African Immortals, #4) by Tananarive Due all by Tananarive Due

message 4: by Caitlin (new)

Forgot Rootless by Chris Howard , to be truthful it got left in the car.