YA Apocalyptic and Dystopian Fiction discussion

There Comes a Prophet
This topic is about There Comes a Prophet
Archived > There Comes a Prophet - Dystopian Fantasy - Read to Review

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by David (last edited Mar 09, 2013 02:17PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

David Litwack | 8 comments 25 copies of the YA Dystopian novel, There Comes a Prophet, are now available as part of a Read to Review. The first 25 people who request it will receive the eBook as a Kindle gift, epub (Nook) or PDF.

There Comes a Prophet is about a society devoid of technology, the result of an overreaction to a distant past where progress had overtaken humanity and led to social collapse. The solution—an enforced return to a simpler time. But Prophet is also a coming of age story, a tale of three friends and their loyalty to each other as they struggle to confront a world gone awry. Each searches for the courage to fight the limits imposed by their leaders, along the way discovering their unique talents and purpose in life.

To request, please post your email address here. In exchange for the free book, an honest review is requested.

Anyone in our group can sign up for this, you have 4 weeks to read and review. If at all possible, I'd like reviews posted on Goodreads, Amazon and Barnes & Noble. Once you've posted your review on Goodreads, please post a link to it on this thread.

Thanks.

message 2: by Bethany (new) - added it

Bethany I'm up for a R&R.

my email is: bethanymerrikin@yahoo.com
and I will take and Epub version, please.

message 3: by Barb (new)

Barb | 2 comments Always looking for a good dystopian.

lliann2@hotmail.com amazon/kindle pls.

Nancy (bubbysmama) | 13 comments Also always looking for a good dystopian.

lindleyd57@hotmail.com Kindle, please.

Nancy (bubbysmama) | 13 comments Thank you, David! I just started another book last night, so it'll be a day or two before I get to it, but I'll have a review up ASAP!

message 6: by Ryby (new)

Ryby (pisces_ryby) | 1 comments rybymail@ymail.com

Epub please :D willing to read it.

Teri | 7 comments I'd love to read and review. epub tpolen6@gmail.com

Nancy (bubbysmama) | 13 comments This was really good, David!

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

David Litwack | 8 comments Nancy wrote: "This was really good, David!

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/..."

Thanks, Nancy. I hope you know how great it is for an author to hear from readers.

Rhonda Peterson | 6 comments Sounds good, would love to R&R. peterson_rhonda@hotmail.com

David Litwack | 8 comments Rhonda wrote: "Sounds good, would love to R&R. peterson_rhonda@hotmail.com"

Thanks, Rhonda. What format? Kindle? ePub?

Rhonda Peterson | 6 comments Kindle please. Thank you

message 13: by Jamie (new)

Jamie | 4 comments I'd love to read it! Mckennajay@gmail.com kindle please

David Litwack | 8 comments "But what are we without dreams?"

Tired of angsty teen-age love triangles and high body counts? There Comes a Prophet is a different kind of Dystopian Fantasy. A great adventure of three young people challenging a world of limits, a world gone awry.
Review copies available.

message 15: by Teri (new) - rated it 3 stars

Teri | 7 comments Just posted my review:

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

A great read!

Rhonda Peterson | 6 comments Hey David, just finished your book last night. Really a great read. I did a review on goodreads but not sure how to give you a link to it. My computer abilities are limited. I hope you can find it. Thanks again!

David Litwack | 8 comments Rhonda wrote: "Hey David, just finished your book last night. Really a great read. I did a review on goodreads but not sure how to give you a link to it. My computer abilities are limited. I hope you can find it...."

Rhonda, I had no problem finding the review. If you could also post on Amazon, I'd appreciate it. If not, no problem. In any event, thank you so much for reviewing There Comes a Prophet.