Y.A readers everywhere* discussion

Buddy reads > Buddy reads

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jess, Creator of Y.A readers everywhere* (new)

Jess | 208 comments Mod
What to read a book with a buddy? Well sign up here with books you would like to read and see who wants to read with you.
Once you've pick a book with someone(s) just create a new topic in the 'buddy reads' folder and name it after the book you are going to read.
Have fun and enjoy :)

message 2: by María (last edited Mar 09, 2013 03:21PM) (new)

message 3: by Jess, Creator of Y.A readers everywhere* (new)

Jess | 208 comments Mod
I've read book 1 but would love to read book 2 with u :)

message 4: by María (new)

María | 172 comments Mod
Great! I'll try to finish the first book and then we can be partners in crime (or in reading) ;)

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) The Mortal Instruments anyone? City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments, #3) by Cassandra Clare City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments, #2) by Cassandra Clare City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4) by Cassandra Clare City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments #5) by Cassandra Clare let me know if you would like to be my buddy!!

message 6: by María (new)

María | 172 comments Mod
I've read all the books :(

message 7: by Jess, Creator of Y.A readers everywhere* (new)

Jess | 208 comments Mod
Jackie wrote: "The Mortal Instruments anyone? City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments, #3) by Cassandra Clare City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments, #2) by Cassandra ClareCity of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4) by Cassandra Clare[bookcover:City of Lost S..."

I would like to read the first on but I think it's gonna be one of the group reads this month

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) Okay we can wait until after the proof reads.

message 9: by María (new)

María | 172 comments Mod
Jess I'm ready to spy with you :)

message 10: by Jess, Creator of Y.A readers everywhere* (new)

Jess | 208 comments Mod
Great ill set up a new folder and topic. So if you go in there and we can decide on details :)

message 11: by Emma (new)

Emma | 5 comments anyone want to do a buddyread of Young, Gifted and Dead (St Jude's Academy, #1) by Lucy Carver