The Next Best Book Club discussion

Other Novels To Discuss > The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (With link to online book)

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Becky (new)

Becky (beckyofthe19and9) Hi all! I posted this in the April group read results page, and Lori suggested I create a new thread for it. So here it is!

I happened to stumble across "The Hitchhiker's Guide To the Galaxy" online here: Hitchhiker's Guide Online book .

It's not the best format, just one page of scrolling, but if you don't mind reading online, it should save you some money in buying the book.

I love these books, so I hope that everyone participates in April! :D

message 2: by Kandice (new)

Kandice I have a really nice edition of all these books together, and have read them many times, but I hope this link gets us a bigger discussion group! Thanks Becky:)

These books are so, so funny. Short too, so not a big time commitment.

message 3: by Becky (new)

Becky (beckyofthe19and9) My edition combines all of the books together as well. I can't wait! I've even got my towel!

message 4: by Hayes (new)

Hayes (hayes13) Oh Good!! I've wanted to read this for ever!! Will now be able to follow along, thank you!

message 5: by Jeane (new)

Jeane | 4891 comments I don't have a clue about the book, I mean what it is about but the title makes me also want to read it since a while. As it is chosen as month book, i hopefully will read it this time.

message 6: by Becky (new)

Becky (beckyofthe19and9) Jeane, the book has everything! Humor, adventure, Arthur Dent, aliens, Vogon poetry, intergalactical beauracracy, a beautiful girl, a two-headed President, and a very improbable spaceship.

I hope you love it like I do!