The Next Best Book Club discussion

Newbies Corner > Hello from Maine

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne (suzanne95) Hi everyone, I have been on Goodreads for almost a year, and finally decided to join a club. I am from Maine, and love to read. I am currently reading
Twilight for our local book club, and even though I am not really into the vampire thing, I am really enjoying it.

I look forward to reading your monthly picks and chatting with you all.

Suzanne

message 2: by Catamorandi (new)

Catamorandi (wwwgoodreadscomprofilerandi) | 1045 comments Hi Suzanne. Welcome to TNBBC. You will get a lot of recommendations from this group. Your TBR list will get higher and higher.

message 3: by Leora (new)

Leora Hi Suzanne, I am from Maine too! This is a really fun, active group. Where are you from? I grew up in the Brunswick area but live in Lewiston now.

message 4: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne (suzanne95) Leora wrote: "Hi Suzanne, I am from Maine too! This is a really fun, active group. Where are you from? I grew up in the Brunswick area but live in Lewiston now. "

Hi Leora, I live in Levant, which is very close to Bangor. I am just reading all the discussions, and I really think this is a great group. Thanks for welcoming me.

message 5: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 10123 comments Mod
Hi Suzanne, welcome to the group, thanks for joining.

message 6: by Leora (new)

Leora lol....that reminds me of that joke-was it Bob Marley?? Whenever someone from Maine hear's of an unfamiliar town they always say it's near Bangor!

message 7: by Hayes (new)

Hayes (hayes13) Hi Suzanne!!

message 8: by Atishay (new)

Atishay | 1451 comments Welcome Suzanne!

message 9: by Lisa Julianna (new)

Lisa Julianna (lisajulianna) | 1053 comments Hi Suzanne,

Welcome to the group!!!

message 10: by Atishay (new)

Atishay | 1451 comments Welcome to the group Suzanne!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Hellow Suzanne!