LDS KIDS discussion

favorite

Comments Showing 1-50 of 55 (55 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Megan (new)

Megan what is your favorite thing about being LDS????

message 2: by Adra (new)

Adra nelson (princesspetloveryahoocom) | 88 comments My favorite thing about being LDS is going to mutual, it is so fun!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mat Nelson Who is an Eagle Scout (MatTheEagleScout) | 10 comments The friends I've made

message 4: by Leilani (new)

Leilani (leilanilou) | 143 comments Yea friends and having being prodected..

message 5: by Adra (new)

Adra nelson (princesspetloveryahoocom) | 88 comments also friends

message 6: by Cory (new)

Cory (returnwithhonor) Hi, I found this and had to join. :) My favorite thing is, well, I live TX so no one at my school which has 900 people in it are LDS. So my favorite thing is even though some of the people at my school may be smarter than me and seem like they have everything I don't I have something that is so much more important than anything that they are better than me at.

message 7: by Justin (new)

Justin | 36 comments ya hey whats up cory im justin

message 8: by Cory (new)

Cory (returnwithhonor) whats up? where ya from?

message 9: by Cory (new)

Cory (returnwithhonor) Is anyone there?

message 10: by Justin (new)

Justin | 36 comments im from california sand diego

message 11: by Cory (new)

Cory (returnwithhonor) Thats cool, I'm from Texas, so are most of the people in this group from San Diego?

message 12: by Leilani (new)

Leilani (leilanilou) | 143 comments yea, casue the person who made this group is in the same ward as us...(justin,taylor,megan,michael,mariane, and natalie,adra..) so yea

message 13: by Megan (new)

Megan yeppers!

message 14: by Veronica (new)

Veronica (13vjacobs) | 189 comments Hey i'm Roni and i'm from Utah, so of course there are tons of Mormons in my school. I really like it.

message 15: by Cory (new)

Cory (returnwithhonor) I went to San Diego once, it was so awesome, and I hear the temple there is really beautiful, I've only been to the Houston one. It's nice, but i've seen pics of the SD temple and its nice. Do you guys think so?

message 16: by Adra (new)

Adra nelson (princesspetloveryahoocom) | 88 comments yeah

message 17: by Leilani (new)

Leilani (leilanilou) | 143 comments lets c mine is the navoo temple

message 18: by Marianne (new)

Marianne | 37 comments I LOVE SD temple!

message 19: by Marianne (new)

Marianne | 37 comments Well kind of cuse most of us live in SD! lol.

message 20: by Leilani (new)

Leilani (leilanilou) | 143 comments yeah! lol

message 21: by Rachel (new)

Rachel i love mutual, friends, and getting to sing hymns in Finnish!

message 22: by Megan (new)

Megan Do you live in Finland?

message 23: by Veronica (new)

Veronica (13vjacobs) | 189 comments I like the Manti and the Bountiful temples. My sister is going to get married in the Manti temple on June 3!!! I'm sooooooooo excited!!!!!

message 24: by Adra (new)

Adra nelson (princesspetloveryahoocom) | 88 comments cool

message 25: by Kami ♥ (new)

Kami ♥  C. | 9 comments I like going to Girls camp. hehe

message 26: by Adra (new)

Adra nelson (princesspetloveryahoocom) | 88 comments i can't wait for girls camp, it will be my first time going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 27: by Kami ♥ (last edited Mar 23, 2009 06:51PM) (new)

Kami ♥  C. | 9 comments sweet! u will love it so much,this year our wards color is Blue for divine nature, every year we they said we always get yellow or orange, last year we were green for knowelge but hey have us yellow shirts they mess it up a lot.this is my 2nd year, a five mile hike! yikes!

message 28: by Haley (last edited Mar 24, 2009 11:27AM) (new)

Haley (goodreadscomhaley) | 21 comments The five mile hike isn't that bad. Its the third and forth year that scares me. Im a third year this year. that hike will really suck.

message 29: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Wallace (sibes11sbcglobalnet) I LOVE girls camp! I really felt the spirit there. Plus my church friends are great, too. I love the kindness of everyone in the church.

message 30: by Adra (new)

Adra nelson (princesspetloveryahoocom) | 88 comments to get ready for girls camp we did a seven mile hike though i only had to do three miles, but i still did seven!!!

message 31: by Megan (new)

Megan ok well adra it was more like 121

message 32: by Megan (new)

Megan they just said that it was only 7

message 33: by Devin (new)

Devin Brooksby (devinb) | 21 comments LOL

message 34: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (lyssie123) | 234 comments I LOVE Girls' Camp. Except for the whole problem with my 2 friends that is STILL happening and makes us (all my friends) sad.
So there's a ton of you in the same ward in CA? Cool! I'm going to San Diego this summer to see my aunt. I live in Montana. I have about 5 other LDS kids in my grade that are Mormon, out of 130 students. We have about 30 YM/YW total (I don't know about Primary-there's a lot). It's actually not that bad. I like it, though I sometimes wich there were more.

message 35: by Veronica (new)

Veronica (13vjacobs) | 189 comments there are only about ten YW and about 7 YM. we have kinda a small ward.

message 36: by Amy (new)

Amy Petersen | 90 comments ya its really sad how small we are

message 37: by Abbigail (new)

Abbigail Nielsen (Abberz) i have a pretty big ward and most of the kids in my school are LDS! the thing that's sad is seeing how these LDS kids act at school. by watching them, you wouldn't know that they were LDS! it makes me sad.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Cory wrote: "Hi, I found this and had to join. :) My favorite thing is, well, I live TX so no one at my school which has 900 people in it are LDS. So my favorite thing is even though some of the people at my sc..."

900 people! WOW! i live in a small town in UT, but my school has all of the 6th and 7th graders in the valley and only has 750! it's too bad that none of the people your age are LDS.

message 39: by Veronica (new)

Veronica (13vjacobs) | 189 comments at one jr high where i live, west point jr. high, there were 1700 in 7-9 grades last year. this year they changed the boundaries so now i go to another school that has fewer students.

message 40: by Hailey (new)

Hailey My favorite thing about being LDS is that I am different. Unlike others that sware freely, I never do. My clothing it more modest and I do not have a million piercings.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

I have over 1200 people at my school. From grades 6-8.

message 42: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (lyssie123) | 234 comments Wow, that's bigger than our high school, which has like 600.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Geez. Haha . You guys have SMALL schools.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

not me, grades 7-9 and around 1000 kids. >.<

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

I am also guessing our high school population must be HUGE because it's about the size of a mall

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

I am also guessing our high school population must be HUGE because it's about the size of a mall

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

« previous 1