The Rory Gilmore Book Club discussion

Gilmore Girls Discussions > town selectman

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Was it ever mentioned when Taylor took over being town selectman again?? And he became the mayor of SH??

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

oops..sorry..i didnt mean to post it twice. this comp is super slow right now.

message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) I don't know, but I also think it's interesting how in the first few episodes some other guy was mayor, and they acted like he'd been in the town all their lives, and then he just disappeared and it was as if Taylor had been in charge all along. I always wondered it they made Miss Patty the Lt. Mayor-ish person just because they used her studio for the meetings. Heh.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Ya, I always wondered what happened to the other mayor. Lots of unanswered questions, lol.

message 5: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) Frances, you can delete that other thread, you know.

message 6: by Freya (new)

Freya | 19 comments yah... jackson was selectman and then taylor suddnely took over!

message 7: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) Well, there was that episode where Jackson was wondering what on earth he got himself into after all the townspeople wouldn't leave him alone with their requests. I assume he stepped down after that.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, I didnt know. I thought it was like myspace & lms where the mod has to delete it for you.

message 9: by Angie (new)

Angie | 512 comments That is crazy that they didn't ever really cover taylor just taking back over?