Percy Jackson and the Sword of Hades (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #4.5) Percy Jackson and the Sword of Hades discussion

Where can i get this

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Omeagus (new)

Omeagus I want to know

Lori I think since GR shows it as Amazon UK on 2/9/09 in the description that it's the same book that came out 2/10/09 called "the Demi god files". It looks like
the same description. I've been looking for it too !
If you find out something different please let me know.
Thanks !

Lori I just found on Amazon another book " Demigods and Monsters: Your Favorite Authors on Rick Riordan's Percy Jackson and the Olympians Series" (Paperback) By Rick
Riordan. Here's the review/description
In Demigods and Monsters, YA authors take on Greek gods, monsters and prophecy, to add insight and even more fun to Riordan's page-turner series.

It's fresh, funny essays include:

* The pros and cons of having a god as a parent * Why Dionysus might actually be the best director Camp Half-Blood could have * What it takes to be one of Artemis's Hunters * How to tell a monster when you see one * Why even if we aren't facing manticores and minotaurs, reading myths can still help us deal with the scary things in our own lives * Why so many monsters go into retail--and why they're never selling anything a demigod really wants

The book also includes an introduction by Percy Jackson series author Rick Riordan, that gives further insight into the series and its creation, and a glossary of ancient Greek myth, with plenty of information on the places, monsters, gods and heroes that appear in the series.

Stephanie *FAHRENHEIT* Demigods and Monsters is a great book! I've learned a lot from it.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

is this book 6 of the percy jackson and t6he olympians series????

Poetra Fadjar what is this? is this one of the percy jackson series?

Poetra Fadjar where could i get this book?