TWILIGHT HATERS discussion

Good-Byes > Ciao!

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) You know, honestly, it's embarrassing to be classified with this group now. No offense to Khloe, as she hasn't posted in ages, but you guys are so... arrogant. You're fully convinced that you're so much better than the Twilight fans, that you're to the point of ruthless, merciless comments. It's pathetic to read. Some how, we've gone from critiquing Twilight in a semi-friendly, funny way, to berating anyone who says Twilight is a decent piece of literature (or anything nicer than Twilight being of the Devil), and it's just... I can't even conjure up a word pitiful enough for it.

Honestly, I think that not many of you remember me, because I've been mortified at the thought of associating myself with any of you for the past few months, that I haven't posted anything. Finally, I was prompted to by some of the highly offensive comments, and - honestly - I'm fed up with it (for lack of a more tact way to put it). So, with that, ciao. I'm leaving. Have fun being mean.

message 2: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (nicapineda) ~*~Mallie~*~ wrote: "but you guys are so... arrogant. You're fully convinced that you're so much better than the Twilight fans..."

It depends how you look at it. I personally respect Twilight Fans as long as they don't say something to disrespect our views. I have friends who are Twilight fans and we don't berate each other. And neither of us think one's better than the other. There are decent Twilight fans who come here and we're cool with them.

Not everyone here is the same. Please don't generalize just because we're in the same group. I'm not on my knees begging you to stay, because it's your choice. I just don't want you leaving with a prejudice.

message 3: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) ~*~Mallie~*~ wrote: "You know, honestly, it's embarrassing to be classified with this group now. No offense to Khloe, as she hasn't posted in ages, but you guys are so... arrogant. You're fully convinced that you're so..."

i'm not like that...

message 4: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Jamine Isabel E. Uy (candy-rain) | 3069 comments Mod
Um... i didnt get the last two comments... Did I do something wrong?

message 5: by Simona-- (new)

Simona-- I'm kind of intense  (completelyinsane) | 806 comments Course not!

message 6: by Simona-- (new)

Simona-- I'm kind of intense  (completelyinsane) | 806 comments I'm going to go buff my ying&yang, this negative vibe is weighing on me, dude.
*sighs* Shut up, it makes sense if you're in my head.

message 7: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

lol!! the voices in our heads are very much annoying. ROFL!

message 8: by Simona-- (new)

Simona-- I'm kind of intense  (completelyinsane) | 806 comments Heehee. But don't tell the government, I made my last therapist quit. XP

message 9: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 169 comments Haha!

message 10: by Simona-- (new)

Simona-- I'm kind of intense  (completelyinsane) | 806 comments He had some sort of nervous breakdown or something, but I am going to blame, um, david miller for that. Mhmm...
Lawl.

message 11: by Aoitanuki (new)

Aoitanuki | 155 comments ♪♫ Rosie Red ♫♪ wrote: "You know, honestly, it's embarrassing to be classified with this group now. No offense to Khloe, as she hasn't posted in ages, but you guys are so... arrogant. You're fully convinced that you're so..."

whatever. i don't think like that, and i don't think i'm better, buuuut if you lived with as many twilight fans as i do you'd go crazy too!

message 12: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (nicapineda) Well, we kinda ran out of substantial things to talk about. Maybe that's why our group wasn't as substantial as before. Wasn't really there yet, but I read the comments.

I think the short story contests are a great way to liven things up. Hope this leads us somewhere more...intellectual than Twihards.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

This group is way better than anything from the twitards i mean have you tried reading their twilover group posts...*shudder*

message 14: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) Rose wrote: "Yeah, but you haven't been in the group long enough to see what she means. If you've noticed most of our comments (originally) were like AT LEAST a paragraph long, nowadays, some of them can be lit..."

But at least we don't have the same grammar problems as they do.

message 15: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (nicapineda) Well, maybe grammar's just a small part of it. Because I would respect someone if they made a really good comment even if there are some grammar mistakes.

But some quite defy both.

message 16: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) Rose wrote: "Uh, have you seen some of the comments recently?
It's Grammar Hell."

No, I have not, I just rejoined.

message 17: by Mutt (new)

Mutt | 98 comments I'm a bastard, but I try to keep on topic about the Twilight series.

My conscience is clear.

message 18: by Ain020596 (new)

Ain020596 Uhhh..
Did we do something wrong exactly?
I don't think I'm arrogant!:P
Maybe biased, but We let others talk.
We just have a hell lotta dignity:)

message 19: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) Mutt, I love your Spike pic. (That's his name right? It's been a while since I watched Buffy...)

message 20: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (writers_soul) I know that this is way late but the first comment made me mad and I think is untrue. Yea we may diss on the Twi-hards or the people who like twilight, but that's because it's a piece of crap writing and basically your saying it's okay for the twi-hards to come on here and diss us tell us to get lives and threaten to kill people because they hate twilight (IDk if that was on this but I have heard that people have done it) but we can't say anything back about it? I like being a part of this group to let people know that I hate twilight to the max!

message 21: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Um... I thought that this was a Twilight HATERS group. Yeah, hate is strong. So is love. But those who hate it usually have way meaner comments than those that dislike it. Maybe we should make a Twilight DISLIKERS group, for those that don't love, like, or hate Twilight.

I said Twilight too many times. *bangs head on wall* Get out, Twitard Memories! GET OUT!

message 22: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Yeah I agree with Amanda... but it's ok now peeps. She's gone.

message 23: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) :) *sings* Rain is our savior!

message 24: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Hahahaha!!! BOW DOWN FEASANTS!!! *in her excitement, she acquired the P and F syndrome* *realises that she wasn't quite herself* er... I mean...

YAY!! :D

message 25: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) *bows* Whazza 'feasant'?

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

y did u kik out amanda?

message 27: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Did you not read the above comments?

message 28: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Your Friendly Neighborhood Grammar Nazi wrote: "*bows* Whazza 'feasant'?"

If you have the P and F syndrome, your P becomes and F and your F becomes a P. So instead of saying peasants... people end up saying feasants. :P

message 29: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Rose wrote: "But here's the thing, you guys are reading this out of context. When Rosie left, most of the active members, all they would say is, "Twilight sux!!!!!" All day long and wouldn't really contribute a..."

OMG YES!!! GAAAAHHHH I can't stand F***ING LAZY PEOPLE!! GOD DAMNIT!!

message 30: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (last edited Apr 11, 2010 07:06AM) (new)

Her name was Neha, but she's changed it to Giggles... http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/20...

AND THANK MERCIFUL GOD SHE'S NOT A MEMBER ANYMORE!!!!! *kneels with her hands open under the light surrounded by darkness*

message 31: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Hahahahaha!! Great minds do think alike ;) *HI FIVE!*

message 32: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (writers_soul) Twilightlvr! wrote: "y did u kik out amanda?"

They didn't kick me out, she was talking about the person that left.

message 33: by Keara (last edited Apr 11, 2010 06:27PM) (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Darn... *kidding*

message 34: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments Rose wrote: "Er, I would suppose it's WHEN you say it... >_> I mean, you wouldn't really think that someone is saying 'bye' to you when they're walking up to you with an excited smile on their face, would you? ..."

XD hehe

message 35: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy hehe, i love answering the phone by saying "bye"

message 36: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Evilbob wrote: "§ Rosie § wrote: "You know, honestly, it's embarrassing to be classified with this group now. No offense to Khloe, as she hasn't posted in ages, but you guys are so... arrogant. You're fully convi..."

Ciao is also goodbye