Stop Global Warming!!! discussion

Global Warming!!!

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♥☆~Lakshmi (new)

♥☆~Lakshmi (lucky_girl14) | 4 comments Suppose if global warming happens.what would you feel? what is coming near you.happiness,fear,anger or danger?

Emily ♥ monkeys | 253 comments ...none of those, i would just feel pretty sad...and disappointed about it.....i mean we caused it so yah..we have to stop it

message 3: by Kayla (new)

Kayla I would be sad and worried, I mean what would we do?

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 08, 2009 05:58PM) (new)

yeah!

message 5: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Yeah

Emily ♥ monkeys | 253 comments yep :]

message 7: by Pete (new)

Pete daPixie Suppose if global warming happens?!?
It will soon shake yer windows and rattle yer walls.
Be in NO DOUBT. Global warming is upon us now. The only question is how long it will take for the snowball effect to become avalanche.

Emily ♥ monkeys | 253 comments yah....thats why we just have to do what we can to to make our environment better, no one can be accurate and get the exact time of when snoball effect becomes an avalanche, we cant just sit and wait...its gonna happen sumday,

hypocrite clams... http://www.douglassreport.com/reports...
Read it. I think that it speaks the truth.

message 10: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) I think we all are responceable for Globle Warming

hypocrite clams... I don't think that we are responsible for global warming, but I do believe that we are causing the water to be polluted, deforestation, and the ruination of animal's habitats. Also, cleaning up the environment couldn't hurt.

message 12: by Grace (new)

Grace | 12 comments on monday i got to hear al gore speak and he said that in 5 years during the summer all the arctic ice could be gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no joke its true!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emily ♥ monkeys | 253 comments what r u serious......!!! wait a minute, lol...ergh who's this al gore person??

hypocrite clams... AN IDIOT WHO IS MAKING MILLIONS ON HIS LITTLE GLOBAL WARMING IDEA. SORRY THE CAPS IS ON. IT'S BROKEN AT THE MOMENT…

Emily ♥ monkeys | 253 comments haha its okay...wow that stupid person

hypocrite clams... Guys, new scientific studies show that either the north or south pole's ice is actually growing. Concerning much?

Emily ♥ monkeys | 253 comments really....is that really true??

hypocrite clams... Yep. I remember which one it is. It's the one that is above Greenland. They think that it's gonna close in Greenland again.