Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Serieses! > Series Edit Request

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by E.B. (new)

E.B. Black | 3 comments Hello, I'm an author who is frustrated because I can't edit the details of my own book series.

When I created my novel, Medusa's Desire, originally I wanted the series to be called the Death of Eros series. A friend explained to me why the series would be better with a different name, so although the book series is now called the Fate of Eros series everywhere else, here it's still stuck with the old name that it won't allow me to edit.

Can someone please please change the name of my book series to "Fate of Eros"? Please! I'd appreciate it so much!

http://www.goodreads.com/series/92195...

message 2: by Banjomike (new)

Banjomike | 5530 comments E.B. wrote: "Hello, I'm an author who is frustrated because I can't edit the details of my own book series.

When I created my novel, Medusa's Desire, originally I wanted the series to be called the Death of Eros series. A friend explained to me why the series would be better with a different name, so although the book series is now called the Fate of Eros series everywhere else, here it's still stuck with the old name that it won't allow me to edit.

Can someone please please change the name of my book series to "Fate of Eros"? Please! I'd appreciate it so much!"

Done.

message 3: by E.B. (new)

E.B. Black | 3 comments Thank you so much! Especially for the quick response!