All roll play discussion

Realistic roleplays > Dancing RP!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Meghan (new)

Meghan (meghanphan00) | 8 comments Colbie was on the bar half an hour before class, as usual. She wanted to stretch before barre so that she could do everything to her fullest flexibility.

message 2: by Celia (new)

Celia (menel-char-pippin-ronald-sasha) carriage walked into 're studio. she permit immediately for the some mats laid out to practice flexibility and gymnastics stuff. she went there and did a back ariel. her was an acrobat. she always did acacrobatics on stage.

message 3: by Celia (last edited Feb 05, 2013 02:25PM) (new)

Celia (menel-char-pippin-ronald-sasha) carria did a back walk over and did it perfectly. she sighed qa little bit though. she had been given a new solo this weso. the instructor told her that she had two options, one do the solo perfectly and get first or two get not first and have to leave the studio. here was the catch though, there was almost no technique and she had to work on delivering the emotional part. she couldn't really find stories in songs.

she walked over to cobie slowly"can you help me?" she asked.

message 4: by Meghan (new)

Meghan (meghanphan00) | 8 comments "Sure", said Colbie. "What do you need?"

message 5: by Celia (new)

Celia (menel-char-pippin-ronald-sasha) "Help with my dance," Carria admitted. "I'm just..." She paused a little "Failing at it."

message 6: by Meghan (new)

Meghan (meghanphan00) | 8 comments "Haha." Colbie said. "There's a difference between fail and struggle. I think you're just struggling."

message 7: by Celia (new)

Celia (menel-char-pippin-ronald-sasha) Carria smiled a little bit and shrugged "Whatever.... same basic <.i> idea." She said "Is there anyway you could help me out with it though?"