Effortless (Thoughtless, #2) Effortless question

What to read in between...
Sandi Sandi Jan 01, 2013 07:14AM
I'm going to stop reading Effortless until it gets closer to the release of Reckless..I see where this is heading if I can't jump from Effortless right into Reckless..so my question is what to read in between? I'm looking at 2 books: On Dublin Street and Beautiful Disaster...which one should I start first?

Both are amazing.

i would say go on my read list of books i read. i have read a lot of good ones! but avoiding commitment and avoiding responsibility are very good. after i read The Mighty Storm and Dublin Street and Beautiful Disaster. i have read then all! i was not disappointed at all.

Sleepy (last edited Jan 04, 2013 07:37PM ) Jan 04, 2013 07:36PM   0 votes
Beautiful Disaster hands down!!! Travis Maddox is so damn sexy!! But On Dublin Street was good.

Let me say Thoughtles and Effortlss are my favorites. I loved Beautiful Disaster. The Mighty Storm was good also. I have On Dublin Street on my to read list.

Tanya Its not kellan but I loved on dublin street.
Jan 06, 2013 04:30PM · flag

OMG i loved both books but Dublin Street hands down!! althought beautiful disaster is good its more YA and irrational. but still good lol on DS its so hot and steamy and funn. i really think u will enjoy both but check out DS first, there is also a sequel coming later this year!!

Sandi wrote: "I'm going to stop reading Effortless until it gets closer to the release of Reckless..I see where this is heading if I can't jump from Effortless right into Reckless..so my question is what to read..."

Both are in my top 10 favorites. Great!
Love Braden and Travis !!

I read Thoughtless followed by Effortless and then read Beautiful Disaster straight after. I didn't think that I'd like it as much but I did ... possibly even more!

although I liked BD, I actually think ODD is a little more thought out and mature (and not just because it's steamier, lol). Braden is a far better male lead than Travis as well.

Celeste (last edited Jan 01, 2013 07:57AM ) Jan 01, 2013 07:57AM   -1 votes
Also try The Mighty Storm by Samantha Towle. I haven't read On Dublin Street, but loved Beautiful Disaster.

Denise Anderton Just finished on Dublin Street. Awesome book, couldn't put it down. ...more
Jan 01, 2013 08:29AM

On Dublin Street was great .. definitely go for that!