Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Questions > There is no "2013" option to date books in "read"

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea (chelseaanne) | 7 comments Do you realize that there is no "2013" on the date options? I added a book I finished this morning and there is no way to set today's date--there is no 2013 option. Does anyone know when that problem will be fixed?

CaptKirk42 Classic Whovian (klandersen) | 20 comments If the past is any indication it will take a day or two. The system is not automatic the staff has to make some of those type of updates.

Be patient.

ON a similar topic. People have been harping about the 2013 Reading Challenge ALL WEEK, some for several weeks. The Challenge is always put up at Midnight PACIFIC STANDARD TIME which is 8 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time.

message 3: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea (chelseaanne) | 7 comments Thanks! I appreciate it. Happy New Year! :-)

Sarah (needs a break from reviewing) (sarahjf1984) | 232 comments The lack of a '2013' option has been fixed. I added a book that I read last year and it wasn't there, then a few mins later it was and that was about 5 mins ago.

message 5: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea (chelseaanne) | 7 comments Thanks for the update too. :-)

message 6: by Barbara (new)

Barbara | 12 comments Yes, it has been fixed. I was able to add one as "read in 2013" also.

message 7: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 43570 comments Mod
This sort of thing is not under librarian control, so threads about it don't belong here.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.