Crazy People of the World! discussion

People (blogs and greeting) > Where the moon shines ~ Numey’s usually trivial blog

Comments Showing 1-50 of 169 (169 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) | 14879 comments Mod
1st January 2013, 13:03

My first post here…

I’m listing trivial stuff that do matter…of 2012…well the last stuff of 2012 that is…

• Last color I saw : white(paper actually)
• Color I wore : blue/brown
• Animal I saw: real-fish, virtual-cat
• Last beautiful thing I saw: The moon, not full, just beautiful(sorry I preferred this sight a treat for eyes alone, not the lens of my DSLR)
• Thing I did: breathe? And wrote notes for The Rime of the Ancient Mariner
• Last person I saw on GR: Rose(had to be :D)
• Spoke to: Jij
• Remembered: Jij and Phaetel
• Last I ate: CHOCOLATE MOUSSE and BLACK FOREST PASTRY (Yay! Chocolate)
• Last dream: A huge library…circled building…brown wooden shelves…and the roof was glass/transparent(thanks lafon for talking about libraries)
• Last smiley: Uh…don’t remember. I think =)
• Word/sentence: Our new year was over long ago…the lunar one…this is solar
• I heard(lecture/talk) :Jij saying something about blessings and Almighty
• I heard: fireworks, birds and the ticking of the clock...(everyone heard that I guess? The latter?)
• Drank: duh, water
• Last thing I was happy about: …ROSE’s BIRTHDAY!!!
• Worried me: Affu’s b’day pics missing
• Last I looked at myself, yeah, in the mirror(and how I looked): [I usually don’t like mirrors and avoid them, but on my way to my library upstairs there is this huge mirror that I couldn't avoid…ever.] I looked…cold. My eyes were staring into space thinking and I looked…what my bros would call wild…with my hair…not neat….and I like myself like that – weird, sorry code name is gifted XD
• Last poem I wrote: The Luna Tics
• Last book I held: You Have To Stop This (other than my textbook I mean)
• Last thing I saw on TV: Some documentary on Salman Rushdie
• Last website I browsed: Goodreads of course! But Wikipedia was last to close :\

Any more lasts you want me to write?

message 2: by Ruzina (new)

Ruzina (usershow5549736-rose) | 309 comments Aww cool!!

Last thought!! Last 2012 memory. Last angry moment. Sad moment, excited moment. Last wish!

message 3: by Ruzina (new)

Ruzina (usershow5549736-rose) | 309 comments You said you looked wild? WOW! wILD AS in mysterious and whatnot right :) I don't think that's weird XD

Yup! Of course not! The look is gifted XD Lol, you were the last friend I spoke to last year :D I'm glad =)

message 5: by Ruzina (new)

Ruzina (usershow5549736-rose) | 309 comments Ahah! Gifted like you XD It works! :D YAY!! It's a sign! It's meant to be XD hehe <3 I'm glad your glad :)

Lol yup XD Yay! Who was the last you spoke to? =)

message 7: by Ruzina (last edited Jan 03, 2013 09:30AM) (new)

Ruzina (usershow5549736-rose) | 309 comments On GR it was you! And then I went downstaires, said goodnight to my mum and then fell asleep :D and before i knew it, 2013! XD<3

Lol, so similar! For me it was you, and you me and our moms XD Hahah Love it :D And sorry, I can't login to reply to your message X(

message 9: by Ruzina (last edited Jan 03, 2013 09:42AM) (new)

Ruzina (usershow5549736-rose) | 309 comments Haha ROFL! Yup that's us XD Hey don't worry about it! Im'm just really glad you managed to come online <3 Hey I've worked out the code in which i'm going to write your messages in while you are gone! It's called Pig language! XD

Yup, us alright XD =)
Tell me about it!!!

message 11: by Ruzina (last edited Jan 04, 2013 07:08AM) (new)

Ruzina (usershow5549736-rose) | 309 comments Hey Tohfa XD
Well it's Pig language which in pig language would be said like this : Igpay AnguageLay. And what you do is, take the first letter of all your words and put it on the end of the word and then add "ay" aswell. TADAH! Me and my mates use to do this ages ago in primary when were passing notes in class xD

Hey Gul :D I'm going soon -_-
Lol, sure! But why don't you send me important messages only? Fang might get bored and I..wondering XD

message 13: by Ruzina (new)

Ruzina (usershow5549736-rose) | 309 comments Hi And I figured :(
ROFL. Sure XD Important meaning...? Give me an example :P haha lol. That if you even have the time :P Will miss you lots! <3

Yup Hi Snowflake!! =D
Important meaning some important stuff like if you saw a cat! Lol, kidding. When you miss me, give the LP freak a coded thing! XD I'll give him something coded :D
Will miss you too!!

message 15: by Ruzina (new)

Ruzina (usershow5549736-rose) | 309 comments haha HEY LaFog XD
WoW, of course thats important. WHo else would I share with such an outstanding event than yourself? XP Ok, I can't :P I miss you all the time when I'm on GR and your not here :( But when I'm literally DYING of boredorm and I decide to distract you from your learning (sorry) I'll make up a code XD and give it to LP freak :D
Good luck on your examz! (How are you doing so far?) XD

Lol, we'll be saying hi all day then XD
ROFL!! I miss you too!!! Lol, no problem, I'll try coming here for longer tomorrow :/ if Jij has no objection X( Yup :D
Thank you again!!
So far, I've revised all, but Hindi is a pain in the heart! Lol, I don't even know the language so well :p And...economics I have to search where that textbook is XD

Hey Gul, reply to the PM, I'll reply back for the day and go :)

message 17: by Ruzina (last edited Jan 04, 2013 07:35AM) (new)

Ruzina (usershow5549736-rose) | 309 comments ROFL. Yeah we have too may names, us XD
Hey, sure! But don't worry if you can't. You know Jij! XD
Anytime N. I'll add it to your list XD
I don't know NO hindi haha XD SO I don't realise how hard it is. It's all french for me! Hope it gets easier for you XD And LOL, I always do that! I still haven't found that maths booklet I was searching for a week ago :P

Aww ok! XD BRB <3

Lol, yup :D People must be getting very confused at times XD
When it comes to school and stuff...she's the monster I fear! XD
Lol, arabic and farsi are much better I think XD
Lol, maths is just hard to leave behind for me :D

Sure :)

message 19: by Ruzina (last edited Jan 04, 2013 07:46AM) (new)

Ruzina (usershow5549736-rose) | 309 comments Lol, Ahh well. It'll be kinda funny XD we're the only ones who know! <3
Arabic? Do you learn how to speak it and understand it? :O And haha I know what you mean. Parents go all hulk when it comes to our education XD
ROFL. Haha same here. Maybe I'm just to unorganised XD

<3 There done! XD<3

LOl, yup :D Hmmm...we'll hunt for more names XD
No, but I want to!! And I asked my grandfather to teach me urdu, he just laughed and said that it would not be easy any more for me since I have my head already loaded X( Sad...I want to learn the languages!!
100% correct!
Lol, maybe :D

Yup :D

My First Poem Of 2013

I woke up to find sunlight in my room
No one outside on the streets
They must be tired, after all night of blast and boom
And they must have partied in fleets
Because it was the end, yet not the doom
Wishing a New Year through posts and tweets.

So yesterday was another year of one calender
But through the moon of mine, it's still 1434
This year is the 2013 after the B.C. in splendor
For me the novel seems nothing but yore
And I thought writing a poem was now flounder
The result is this...from my heart and mind core.

Today was a pleasant day, cool breeze
Like last night, when I was awe-struck by the moon and stars
I felt so light, I felt I'd freeze
But that sight was for merely eyes, not on screen cameras
I think this is enough, it was kind of ease
To write this on 'Day 1' On Earth, not Mars.

~N

01/01/2013 17:46 hrs

XD

message 22: by ❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄, What's in a name? o.O (last edited Jan 09, 2013 06:19AM) (new)

Now anyone wondering why I'm not online much...for a few days...two weeks from now to be precise...is because I'm busy with stuff. For more info, check out my status update. Thanks, N. XD

Resna-reaper of all reapers (Resna-Reaperofallreapers) | 3 comments that is really good

Thanks to both of you =)

message 26: by ❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄, What's in a name? o.O (last edited Jan 11, 2013 08:28AM) (new)

For the First Time in Life, Life sucks!!!

Ummm...there is यमक अलंकार in that sentence :/ (Yes, think that I'm out-of-my-mind-crazy-aka-really-weird-to-the-core, I don't care. This is a result of what happens when you don't like grammar and then you have to learn Hindi grammar and you are so into it that you try to figure out EVERYTHING. As in grammatical structures)

See...it does...

And I'm also...trying to figure out why I'm "posting" this here, I'm ususlly introvert. So why am I suddenly becoming...not me?

Any idea? I'd like to hear.

One more thing: The sun rise (yes, not the moon rise, but sun rise...for a change) was amazing this morning...

Oh, I forgot! A smiley that reflects my face --> "~"

ℜ☺ṧ℮ wrote: "Aww cool!!

Last thought!! Last 2012 memory. Last angry moment. Sad moment, excited moment. Last wish!"

Sorry, saw this now...

Last thought: Probably how my Principal would appreciate my English homework XD
Last 2012 memory: Ummm...the beautiful stalit(and moon lit) night =)
Last angry moment: A few hours ago...at my cousin...
Sad: Sad that I was no genuis to fix stuff!
Exited: Rose's Birthday and her reaction of course <<<333
Last Wish: A few days

Can I post anything here? Even if no one can see? Yes...I think I can...

Done...I've posted a really big paragraph there...but none of you can read it...ah, helps when I want to speak up but don't want anyone to see =_=

But one thing: Can anyone tell me how you can be cheerful?

All I want to say is...I'm just feeling sad. X(

*feeling proud, sort of* I "read" all topics on this group. No more are those red numbers pointing out that I haven't "read" them XD

And, I changed my profile picture...

I'm not Weird I'm Gifted!

Whoa! 31 posts!! XD

I don't think I'm upset/sad/not cheerful anymore =)

message 35: by Ruzina (last edited Jan 12, 2013 09:49AM) (new)

Ruzina (usershow5549736-rose) | 309 comments :O :O b>AWESOME POEM, N!!<

Wait I need to read all of these! Jeesh, I've missed out! XD<3<3<3

ℜ☺ṧ℮ wrote: ":O :O b>AWESOME POEM, N!!<

Wait I need to read all of these! Jeesh, I've missed out! XD<3<3<3"

Lol, the first one? That's just a collection of my first thoughts in poetic verse :D

Lol, yes!!! XD

Post #IForgotToCount :

And so today, 18:54, I am more or less Alone at home and I read Alone by Edgar Allan Poe just a few heartbeats ago. Loved it.

Also, I saw the moon that marks the beginning of Rabbi-ul-Awwal tomorrow, can't wait for 25th, Eid-Milad. Actually I can't wait for 23rd XD If you don't know why, ponder on, it remains my untold reason. Oh and my pre-finals also end on 23rd, how coincidental huh?

Now, I have a secret to tell you - WhoEverYouAreReadingThis - that...I...I've decided...to...change...my...profile picture. Again. It will be of me, yeah me(a little me, probably 5 years old) with my cat Honey.

XD!!!!!!!!!!

So? Any comment(s)?

Well, seeing that I heard "My Stupid Computer" I decided to post these...

This is how my laptop looked(just a month ago or so)

And now, what I added XD

message 41: by Ruzina (new)

Ruzina (usershow5549736-rose) | 309 comments OMG this is like your diary! COOOL!!!! :D Wait, is this a secret one? Am I alloWed or is this restricted territory? XD<3

King☚☠☛ℱα₪ℊ ☄ ℒïካ₭ïᾔ ℘αℜⓀ ♬ *Vampires Rule the (K)Night* Linkin Park ~ Castle (VampireKing) | 858 comments Lol Rose, of course you're allowed! ^^ I'm not sure about myself, but I rule ^^
I dread the day my laptop reaches her hands o.O

message 43: by Ruzina (new)

Ruzina (usershow5549736-rose) | 309 comments King☚☠☛ℱα₪ℊ ☄ ℒïካ₭ïᾔ ℘αℜⓀ ♬ wrote: "Lol Rose, of course you're allowed! ^^ I'm not sure about myself, but I rule ^^
I dread the day my laptop reaches her hands o.O"

Hmmm, I'd still better ask for her consent. It would be wise if you did the same, she might exclude you and that would not be good for your reputation...
That day I eagerly await!!! XP

King☚☠☛ℱα₪ℊ ☄ ℒïካ₭ïᾔ ℘αℜⓀ ♬ *Vampires Rule the (K)Night* Linkin Park ~ Castle (VampireKing) | 858 comments Haha, nope. We're free to comment here. Well, we could always ask the other mods ^^
My reputation is flawless!
Good thing it wound come anytime soon or even if it does, all it takes is a little help from mom ^^

@FellowLaFog, YOU CAN COMMENT AS MUCH AS YOU LIKE!!! I don't mind or heart or soul at all :D

@MrWhoseCatPostOnMyProfileILove, you can too...and don't worry, your stuff can be with you, I only modify my thing XD

[image error]

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#15 top reviewer!

King☚☠☛ℱα₪ℊ ☄ ℒïካ₭ïᾔ ℘αℜⓀ ♬ *Vampires Rule the (K)Night* Linkin Park ~ Castle (VampireKing) | 858 comments You know nothing how you collection will increase in the far future ^^

Yes, yes I know in the "far future" I'll have a bigger library with my books!

message 50: by Ruzina (new)

Ruzina (usershow5549736-rose) | 309 comments Numey, are you online or is fang lying to me? XD

« previous 1 3 4