Opal (Lux, #3) Opal discussion

CLICK HERE

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jess I would cry if Katy became just a shell of what she was. But what will be really interesting is Daemon will be looking for her but Daedalus will probably be torturing her, so the question that needs to be asked is, WHAT THE HELL WILL HAPPEN TO DAEMON?! I mean him and Katy are connected and that's gonna happen?!?

No that Beth and Dawson are out what's going to happen with them?

Did Blake even get "Chris" out?! Was that even CHRIS?! So many questions... gah i can't wait for Origin.

Jess I would cry if Katy became just a shell of what she was. But what will be really interesting is Daemon will be looking for her but Daedalus will probably be torturing her, so the question that needs to be asked is, WHAT THE HELL WILL HAPPEN TO DAEMON?! I mean him and Katy are connected and that's gonna happen?!?

No that Beth and Dawson are out what's going to happen with them?

Did Blake even get "Chris" out?! Was that even CHRIS?! So many questions... gah i can't wait for Origin.

Miranda Is the entire book going to be in daemon's pov? Because that doesn't bode well for Katy in my book

Michelle Ilenich M wrote: "Is the entire book going to be in daemon's pov? Because that doesn't bode well for Katy in my book"

its going to be in duel pov. from both katy and daemon.

message 5: by E (new) - rated it 5 stars

E O'Hanlon I think that Katy is going to use it to her advantage, try to get as much information as she can. So she can help daemon be free of them once and for all. But it'll be I stressing to see how dame on will react to finding her and getting her out. Or what happens when he saves her.
God I can't wait for origin, when is it out again?

message 6: by ~*~Princess Nhya~*~ (last edited Jan 03, 2013 06:50AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

~*~Princess Nhya~*~ It (Origin) comes out in July :( It's been almost a month since I've read Opal and I'm still a bit insane about the ending.

message 7: by ~*~Princess Nhya~*~ (last edited Jan 03, 2013 06:56AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

~*~Princess Nhya~*~ Origin teaser, here it is:
#Daemon #POV

All the pent up, helpless rage formed a wrecking ball inside of me. Maintaining human form was near impossible. I wanted to hit something—destroy something. I needed to.
“Daemon, no one—”
“Shut up,” I said, turning to where Matthew sat in the corner of the room. Right this moment I wanted to destroy him. “Just shut the hell up.”

message 8: by E (new) - rated it 5 stars

E O'Hanlon Omg I can't wait, where did you find the teaser? I was hestitante about this series, but I absolutely love it. Oh god, may and July are going to be the best months ever, I hope it comes soon.

~*~Princess Nhya~*~ Someone posted it in another thread for Opal/Origin discussions. She got the teaser off of the Author's FB page I believe, and posted it for everyone.

I thought you'd guys might want to see it as well :)

message 10: by E (new) - rated it 5 stars

E O'Hanlon It was ace thank you :)

~*~Princess Nhya~*~ Rosie wrote: "It was ace thank you :)"

ur welcome :)

Megan Sime ~*~Princess Nhya~*~ wrote: "Someone posted it in another thread for Opal/Origin discussions. She got the teaser off of the Author's FB page I believe, and posted it for everyone.

I thought you'd guys might want to see it as ..."

thank you :)

Meghan OMG, THANK YOU THANK YOU THAAAAANK YOOOUUUU!!!!!!!!!!

~*~Princess Nhya~*~ Ur welcome you guys :D

Karen Does Origin come out in July or August?