The Challenge Factory discussion

A Job From Hell (Ancient Legends, #1)
This topic is about A Job From Hell
2013 ♦Archives Buddy Read ♦ > ~♥ Kat ♥~ and Gwendolyn: A Job From Hell by Jayde Scott

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shellbelle , Sadly Missed (new) - added it

Shellbelle  | 434 comments Mod
~♥ Kat ♥~ and Gwendolyn: A Job From Hell by Jayde Scott

★ gwiz ★ (ggwiz) | 108 comments Got to this book first thing this month. Usually get the buddy read in at the beginning or at the end of the month.

Gave 4 stars to Job From Hell. There were a few parts that seem like they could use a bit more polish as they didn't read right.

Overall a good story to read if you are into vamps.

message 3: by ★ gwiz ★ (last edited Jan 05, 2013 01:52AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

★ gwiz ★ (ggwiz) | 108 comments Guess there are 6 book to the series. 2nd book Doomed or Beelzebub Girl is about Cass and Dallas. Bk 3 is about Sofia and figuring out about her sister's
death (maybe she died in book 2) Book 4 - 6 is about Amber again.

the rest of the series is a possible TBR (sometime in the future.) I most likely would read the series sooner if the next book had continued with Amber and Aidan story.

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 05, 2013 03:45AM) (new)

I'm half way through and so far this is just an OK read for me, I'm slightly confused as to what the race is all about and what is so special about this prize that has no name. I have also been noticing a lot of grammar errors and if I have time to notice stuff like that I know I'm not really into the book that much.

But we will see what the second half of the books brings before I give any final decisions :)