Editors and Writers discussion

Editor and Proofreader Services

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by E.K. (new)

E.K. Blair (ekblair) | 1 comments Hi everyone! I know there are several of you that are writing books and I wanted to offer you proofreading and editing help!

I am a graduate of the University of Oklahoma with a degree in education that I have primarily applied in a traditional teaching career. However, I have a particularly keen interest in expanding my skill set by branching into editing.

Having an extensive knowledge of grammar and a great deal of experience fine tuning the development of an author's voice, it seems a natural transition to apply those talents to literature. I have started proofreading and editing for self-published authors. I will work for a nominal fee, because at this point I am focused on getting my foot the door, gaining experience, and building my resume.

I am a self-driven individual with an especially good eye for detail. If you need someone to go over your writing with a fine tooth comb and get it ready for publication, you really have nothing to lose! Just message me or email (mkelley9@gmail.com) and we can negotiate a deal that works for both of us!

message 2: by Teresa (new)

Teresa Kennedy | 61 comments Do you know what kind of editing your books need? I do.
Village Green Press LLC, offers comprehensive editorial support at every stage of the process. Fast, professional service for newbies and seasoned pros alike. I have 25 years' experience as both an author and editor, and know just what it takes to make your book shine! Send me your first ten pages for a FREE evaluation during the month of January!!! editorial.village.green@gmail.com and DO check out our Testimonials Page
http://villagegreenpressLLC.com