Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2) Clockwork Prince discussion

Is Will going to be the same???

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jordan So, I was wondering, if Will knows there is no curse, than will he still be his witty, sarcastic self? Because I love this about him and Jace so if that went away in the next book, I would be a little disappointed. What do you guys think?

Aiyana Leigh Thats a good question to think about...i mean the whole time Will wasn't really witty or sarcastic, it was all an act. But he was awfually good at it so maybe there is sarcasm and wit in him, but he'll let his nicer side peek out a little more. *SPOILER* But having his sister there will be interesting...i want to see how he handles that situation...and the possibility of Jem dying.

Alexandra CC said in a blog post that he's so used to being sarcastic that he still will be like that...he's just more open and working on finding out who he is

Jordan Alexandra wrote: "CC said in a blog post that he's so used to being sarcastic that he still will be like that...he's just more open and working on finding out who he is"

Okay, good because I think it makes the story so entertaining! I mean, the plot itself is great, but if Jace and Will were plain nice people, I don't know how i could read it, you know??

Abbigail GOOD!!! I can't lose my sarcastic friend! WILL all the way!

Daisy97 Zajicek He will be different in the next book, for sure. Because now he can let people into his life, has a little sister and will want to be a role model. It might suck at first, but I'm sure Will will always be Will, in some way.

Jordan Daisy97 wrote: "He will be different in the next book, for sure. Because now he can let people into his life, has a little sister and will want to be a role model. It might suck at first, but I'm sure Will will ..."

True, he can't lose himself entirely, but I love sensitive Will, too. He is just all around amazing!

message 8: by Naomi (new)

Naomi Jordan wrote: "Daisy97 wrote: "He will be different in the next book, for sure. Because now he can let people into his life, has a little sister and will want to be a role model. It might suck at first, but I'm..."

I agree!