Happily Ever After Cafe discussion

Mysti Parker
This topic is about Mysti Parker
Authors' Promo/Blogs/Booksites > Submit Your Guest Post In Honor of the Nickel-Nasties

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Parker | 33 comments In honor of my first scathing Amazon review (1 out of 53 ain't bad), I'm hosting a new series for the month of February. I thought about crying and going on a week-long chocolate binge...ok, so I did the latter. Hey, I got chocolate in my stocking for Christmas! Don't judge!

Anywho, I want to honor all the "nickel-nasties", as the trollish reviewer called A Ranger's Tale. I'm assuming this term refers to any stories with s-e-x in them *gasp*, so writers and readers of romance, whip out your pens. Let us unite to inform the world why we write, read, and love the romance genre.

What I want from you : guest posts related to the romance genre, 500 words or less, along with your bio, profile pic, and if you're an author--book cover(s), blurbs, & buy links.

For all the details and to schedule YOUR spot, please see my blog at this link: http://mystiparker.blogspot.com/2012/...

message 2: by Pamela(AllHoney), Fairy Godmother (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 14526 comments Just can't please everyone, Mysti! Thanks for the info.