Runaway (Airhead, #3) Runaway discussion

How do you think Christopher could have improved his actions/intentions in this book?

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Ashley H. I believe he could have been more supportive when Em was upset. He should have put aside his personal feelings toward Stark and put what Em was enduring in perspective.

B L Jones Yeah i agree, he annoyed me a lot in all three books, i don't think he deserved Em, he was too judgemental of her at times.

Maria BridieJ*mentaltastic*dragon-Ducks are EVIL ;) x wrote: "Yeah i agree, he annoyed me a lot in all three books, i don't think he deserved Em, he was too judgemental of her at times."

I totally agree! He was so about my feelings hurt and even though it was sweet to rescue Em, he didnt want to help the Howards. I mean they didnt do anything to you, you wanna fight with someone kick some dirt on the real 'Nikki'she so shalllow.Still love the book though

Faith yes yes and I forgot YES

message 5: by Alexandra (last edited Oct 29, 2014 01:59PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Alexandra As I was reading the book I was like "Christopher could you be a bit nicer, Em/Nikki IS your un-official girlfriend?" I can't beleive how mean he was saying that Em had "trust" problems who would say that. Personally I would look Christopher straight in the eye and say,"Well that's too bad. Our un-official relationship is OVER."