Where will you go? discussion

7 views
The map of Joro > Frostwell Fields

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) Laying on the outskirts of Joro, Frostwell fields is a place of nature. Many species of animal live on this terrian it is the most common place to find larger game animals such as dear and bison. Be wary, for creatures lurk in the shadows, even if it is uncommon for them ever to show themselves you must still remain on high alert. Frostwell fields is a breathtaking place of mysteries, vast amounts of grass and flowers stretching out for miles and miles.
(view spoiler)


message 2: by Bam, Awesome mod 1 (head) (new)

Bam (bam_bam) | 314 comments Mod
Sylvana walked through the flowers, the sight always took her breath away and she always felt as peace here and so did her creature.. she was a deer with the sharpest antlers around, she knew only male deer had antlers but her creature was somewhat different. She pranced around the flowers whilst Sylvana took refuge amongst the flowers and sat back watching Shani, running like a horse. They had a special kind of bond, she could obviously tell she was enjoying being a free spirit but also you could see it in her eyes.


message 3: by Connor (new)

Connor Rushen (theloreteller) | 78 comments Mod
Morgan walked through the flowery place. She didn't really know where she was going. Haria flew beside her, keeping watch for anything deadly, or to just kill. She was so bored, and this place was too...girly for her. Too pretty. How she ended up here she'll never know. Morgan quickly saw the girl and hid behind a tree's shadow. Haria quickly followed, scampering up the shadowed tree's side and hiding above her.
*Oh crap. What do I do. She may be dangerous...* She thought herself.
*Lets just kill her, it'll be easy. She looks distracted.* Haria voice chimed in.
*No! She may be no threat at all. Let me check.* Morgan said, picking up a small rock and throwing it at her making a animal sort of noise when she did so. How she reacted would determine her fate. Morgan listened patiently.


message 4: by Bam, Awesome mod 1 (head) (new)

Bam (bam_bam) | 314 comments Mod
Sylvana quickly span around and sunk to the group, the flowers were two foot high so by crouching down she was concealed by the flowers nicely. Her deer danced off into the tree's and scanned the area, trying to identify the noise. She sniffed the tree's and she could smell dragon, he lowered his body down to the ground and listened for something else to happen.


message 5: by Connor (new)

Connor Rushen (theloreteller) | 78 comments Mod
Morgan looked out and she was gone, but she saw the deer coming towards the tree she was behind. She snapped and pointed and Haria flew towards it, ready to attack. Morgan came from behind the tree and pulled her mask down. She pulled her bow out quickly and nocked an arrow. She listened intently for the smallest movement. The deer was unusual and obviously a creature of the girl. She waited for the girl to scream in terror or rise from the ground. Morgan was ready to attack if he had to. She watched Haria circle around the deer, ready for the command.
"Come out and surrender, and you and your deer can live. Just come out slowly." She yelled out to the field of flowers.


message 6: by Bam, Awesome mod 1 (head) (new)

Bam (bam_bam) | 314 comments Mod
So far the deer remained calm for the time being, if she felt anything stronger than she would've glowed a bright ember. Sylvana raised her hand which held an apple in it ''Give me one good reason why I should!'' she shouted towards to female voice. Not the riskiest move she's ever made, but not the safest either, she listened intently to the hunters answer.


message 7: by Bam, Awesome mod 1 (head) (new)

Bam (bam_bam) | 314 comments Mod
Bam wrote: "So far the deer remained calm for the time being, if she felt anything stronger than she would've glowed a bright ember. Sylvana raised her hand which held an apple in it ''Give me one good reason ..."


message 8: by Connor (last edited Jan 27, 2013 04:29PM) (new)

Connor Rushen (theloreteller) | 78 comments Mod
Morgan smiled. The girl had balls, she'd give her that.
"You should because any moment I could kill your deer, and you. In a matter of seconds. I won't, if follow my instructions." She paused, thinking what else she needed to add.
"Oh, and don't attack. If you make one wrong move, telling me I'm in danger, I'll kill you before you have time to take your first step."
She waited calmly for the girls answer. She sort of hoped she wouldn't have to kill her. Maybe they could be friends. Probably not, once people got to know her, the ran. But, maybe for a short while they could get along. This was a secret hope, she'd never voice it aloud. To anyone.


message 9: by Bam, Awesome mod 1 (head) (new)

Bam (bam_bam) | 314 comments Mod
Sylvana frowned why did this woman want to attack anyway? she thought to herself, carefully choosing the wisest coarse of action. ''And why should we trust you?'' she bellowed, trying to get within eye shot of her Deer but for the most part she was unsuccessful. Shani stood in anticipation, waiting for what would happen next, the tension was rising. Who would call the first shot?


message 10: by Connor (new)

Connor Rushen (theloreteller) | 78 comments Mod
Hmmm, respect. She just gave away her position. I could kill her now. She thought...
"Because now I know exactly where your at and...I have an arrow and a bad attitude!" She shouted back, pointing her bow in the direction the girls shout came from. She could only hope she didn't have to use it.
"And I won't kill you if you don't attack! I usually don't say that to people!" She added on.
She patiently waited for the girls next move on the matter.


back to top