Complaining discussion

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kyle (new)

Kyle | 15 comments Mod
He is mean. I tried to help him, and he told me to shut up.

message 2: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 40 comments Mod
You were insulting Julia

message 3: by Kyle (new)

Kyle | 15 comments Mod
No, I was merely giving her information, oh and thanks for the lie about how to become a mod in that group >:(

message 4: by Johns (new)

Johns | 16 comments Mod
It was probably just a mere misunderstanding. :|

message 5: by Kyle (new)

Kyle | 15 comments Mod
Actually, I asked him how to become a mod, then he told me lies, but i didn't know it at the time. Then Julia came in and told me the truth, and said he was dead wrong, then i told her to be quiet, but he told me to shut up.

message 6: by Johns (new)

Johns | 16 comments Mod
...You know, I was checking the announcements, and it seemed like a misunderstanding to me. And maybe he seriously that his way was the actual way to do it and wasn't sure. Did you think of that?

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ I think he needs a chill pill at times, but then... dont we all?

message 8: by Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo) (last edited Dec 30, 2012 10:27PM) (new)

Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo) | 12 comments ....Johnny....you guys are complaining about Johnny? Hmmm. He is interesting and scary and he yells a lot. I think he may need therapy....but he is a cool guy....;)

message 9: by Cait Sith (new)

:(

message 10: by Cait Sith (new)

i never had a childhood. does that make me in need of therapy? does the fact that people piss me off for no reason make me in need of therapy?

Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo) | 12 comments Little Johnny ~Sad little Cubone~ wrote: "i never had a childhood. does that make me in need of therapy? does the fact that people piss me off for no reason make me in need of therapy?"

Yes. Probably. Therapy isn't bad. It helps you vent, you know. I'm not insulting you Johnny. I probably need therapy too.

Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo) | 12 comments I feel a bit awkward RPing with you, Johnny. And this place makes me feel like I'm bullying. :(

message 13: by Cait Sith (new)

:'(

message 14: by Johns (new)

Johns | 16 comments Mod
Doesn't everyone need therapy? And I thought that they help you get over things that happened in your life.... Or is that phsyciatrists( or however you spell their names)?

message 15: by Cait Sith (new)

no it's not that we need therapy

message 16: by Cait Sith (new)

we're just misunderstood

message 17: by Cait Sith (new)

i feel like y'all are all against me

Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo) | 12 comments Yes. Yes we are. But your mean Johnny. Why you gotta be so mean?

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry Johnny but I have to admit, you are way to easily angered, and you should talk to someone about it. And it is alittle weird that you RP a 6 year old alot

Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo) | 12 comments Ahhhhhhhh. I didn't mean we were against you. I meant that we are misunderstood.

message 21: by Cait Sith (new)

message 22: by Johns (new)

Johns | 16 comments Mod
I'm not against you... You do tend to be a little pushy at times but I still enjoy you all the same.

Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo) | 12 comments Me too....but Johnny don't make me feel so bad..:'(

message 24: by Cait Sith (new)

now im crying guys

message 25: by Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo) (last edited Dec 30, 2012 10:48PM) (new)

Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo) | 12 comments I'm crying too. Why do people have to be so cruel. We are all jacked up in our own way. Why can't we just leave you alone. I'm sorry.

message 26: by Cait Sith (new)

i just want to kill myself now

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ -.- oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookay no need for that.... this is turning into facebook

message 28: by Cait Sith (new)

let's see if i can sum it up

i am

annoying
in need of therapy
i make everything about me
im awkward to rp with...

i feel like someone has just ripped out my soul

Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo) | 12 comments Johnny, you know what I say to people that hate on me? I tell them that I love them and that they are awesome. And I probably am all the things they say i am. And I don't get sad because they are not worth it.

message 30: by Cait Sith (new)

but these guys are my only friends still alive. it really hurts me when they hate on me because it makes me feel alone again. like when i was 6

Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo) | 12 comments ...you should go out and meet someone... I know life is hard and crapy most of the time. But Johnny. You gotta keep going. Friends or no. You know your awesome. Right? Everyone has something people can hate on. How old are you like 19? You were six a while back. It is okay. It all okay. Don't be sad. That brakes my heart and I don't even know you.

message 32: by Cait Sith (new)

people call me a freak. they call me wierd. you say to go out and meet someone, i go out my front door and get pissed off because people are standing there laughing at me, calling me a dumbass.

Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo) | 12 comments I'm sorry, Johnny.

message 34: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Johnny is my friend and he's a good friend

message 35: by Cait Sith (new)

Thanks

message 36: by Cait Sith (new)

:(

message 37: by Cait Sith (new)

message 38: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) Why is everyone hating on Johnny? He's cool