One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > 03jackr and Jasmine!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 250 (250 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Hey, so what are you intersted in doing?

message 2: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Yes that would work. I'll post some Ideas I had.

Kidnapping
Spy vs Assassin
Supernatural or paranormal war
cyberbullying and resolve

message 3: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Ok we could do doubles then one of us can do one extra person.

message 4: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Ok and no i havent. It's late so I gtg but i'll be on tommorrow with charries.

message 5: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Ok I'm on. Ok I'll make my charries right now if you want I can do the extra person

message 6: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Ok if you want but who else will do it with us?

message 7: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Ok if you want it doesn't matter to me i'm good with anything.

message 8: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments It doesn't matter we can do more then doubles. I have a few rps doing more then two so it's ok with me i doesn't matter. You can ask a mod if you want.

message 9: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Alright we can make charries

message 10: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Nope your good.

Name: Janelle Thompson
Occupations: Spy
Appearance: Like vanessa Hudgens

message 11: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Thanks

message 12: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Janelle walks through the streets going through trying to get to her car. She was needed at the agency.

message 13: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Janelle looks at Sloan confused she didn't usually trust others easily. Even though the strong feeling she had in her telling her don't go. She just mutters "Alright." and goes with him. ((Sorry my comment got deleted and it could be present cause I'm not really good at role playing the past.))

message 14: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments ((Hello?))

message 15: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Janelle looks at Sloan confused. She somehow knew but isn't sure. She looks at the red door unsure if she should go in or not.

message 16: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Janelle looks at him "Much time for what?" she asked still thinking.

message 17: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Janelle looks at him confused. Then something hits her. What did he know why was he backing away. She just though to ignore it and starts to head to her car.

message 18: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Janelle watches him then goes to her car checking for anything that could have been put it. She gets it starting it.

message 19: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Janelle looks around just in case and gets into her car.

message 20: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Janelle drives to where she was needed.

message 21: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Janelle goes in and talks to her boss on her way up to her office.

message 22: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Janelle sits in her office and takes her blazer off so that she was just in her dress. Her boss leaves her to work. Janelle sits down and does a few searches on targets reading newest reports.

message 23: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Janelle is shown some evidence and tells her assistant to take it to the lab and to send an email to her so she can decode it. She locks her door and sits down putting her Bluetooth on her ear getting the email. She works on the burnt letter ashes.

message 24: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Janelle doesn't hear working on decoding the letter. "Anything?" She got asked by her assistant in the Bluetooth. "Nothing." She said softly. "We'll everyone's leaving I can stay if you want?" Janelle sighs "No go you guys need a break I'll be fine." She said softly.

message 25: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments All her other co-workers leave. Janelle looks up confused hearing something. She saves what she has in a file and grabs her gun tucking it in her waistband with her knife hidden in her boot. She takes her bluetooth off and goes outside.

message 26: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments She looks around confused. She grabs her blazer and puts it on and her coat she grabs her car keys she needed to get something. She goes to the elevator she had a bad feeling that she soon would be ambushed. She ignores it.

message 27: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Janelle waits for the elevator finally she reaches the bottom floor and slowly walks out to her car.

message 28: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Janelle looks around confused when she hears something. She opens her car and gets something out of the compartment. She gets an evelope out and reads the letter and a flashdrive that only she could open if she could crack the cipher in it. She gets out closing the door and locking her car hiding the flashdrive.

message 29: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Janelle gets a call. She takes her phone out and answers. "Hello?" She said briefly. "Go through the back entrance." security said. Janelle nods and hangs up. The front doors were locked. Janelle heads straight to the alleyway back entrance.

message 30: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Janelle waves back. Taking her I.D. card out and slipping it through the acess security. It beeps she puts her acess code in then goes in the door locks atomatically.

message 31: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments The Janitor walks to the door and opens it for him. Janelle in her office again taking her coat off.

message 32: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments The Janitor tried to fight back but couoldn't hwne he was already knocked out.

Janelle didn't hear a thing. Janelle takes the flash card out and her laptop.

message 33: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Janelle goes into her office opening it with her I.D. She goes to her laptop connecting it and puts the flash drive it. She sees theres a playfair cipher. "Just great." She muttered taking it out and putting it away.

message 34: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Janelle looks up confused her room was cleaned yesterday. She goes to her door. "Um my room was cleaned yesterday." She said not recognizing the janitor.

message 35: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Janelle gasps surprised unable to move. She struggles to say "Your not getting it." She said reaching for her her gun.

message 36: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Janelle tries to get her hand free from his grip. She did'nt really have any family at all.

message 37: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments "Let go!" She glared at him trying to get free.

message 38: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Janelle tries to get free from him and finally just punches him in the chest and face. Janelle hid the flash drive already form him. "Your not the only one that knows the cipher!" She said taking her gun out.

message 39: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Janelle sees him lock her in. She tries kicking the door trying to get free. She curses underbreath. Janelle gets the flashdrive putting it away with her laptop.

message 40: by Janelle (last edited Jan 19, 2013 01:07PM) (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Janelle calls her partner. "The flash drive was copied someone has it. I'm locked in my office. I have a tracker on the person I'm sending cordinates now hurry!" She said hanging up. Janelle grabs her gun and shoots at the handel she kicks it open and runs to her car holding her gun. The original flashdrive with her. He may have a copy but it's really not going to open. She was the only one to open it.

message 41: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Janelle freezes immeadiately feeling his prescence behind her. She had to run it was the only thing she could do. She waits for a minute then starts running immeadiately.

message 42: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Janelle doesn't listen and gets to a taxi. She goes in she knew the man driving and said her home address. He starts driving.

message 43: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Janelle watches the driver. "Loose them." She said seeing the other cab behind them.

message 44: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Janelle watches "Keep going take a different turn through the alley. I need to get away from this guy!" She ordered giving a five hundered bill to the driver.

message 45: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Janelle sees. The taxi parks right in front of her house door. She runs in slamming it shut and locking it. Janelle puts security up and goes to her room. packing some stuff.

message 46: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Janelle dosen't listen but does say. "If I give you the flash drive it will cause harm more harm then you can expect." She said.

message 47: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments "Your really sure abotu that?" She asked. She knew any languages. She learned many languages.

message 48: by Janelle (last edited Jan 19, 2013 04:51PM) (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Janelle opens the door and says "If you dare try to use the flash drive against me and kill me after it will be the last thing you do." She said firmly.

message 49: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Janelle shakes his hand and lets him in her laptop already out the flashdrive cipher out. "Just give me the keyword and translate." She said that's all she needed.

message 50: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Janelle nods she sits down loging onto her computer. She looks at it and opens the cipher. Janelle types it in as a key.

« previous 1 3 4 5