City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments, #2) City of Ashes question

Jace And Clarys REAL relationship
Ami Ami (last edited Feb 04, 2013 01:52PM ) Dec 30, 2012 04:10PM
Am I the only one who cringes, AND is a little disturbed by the fact that Jace and Clary are CLOSELY related? BROTHER AND SISTER. I would understand cousins but siblings? =C Someone please try and help my mind understand...

!!!!!-AWMAHGAWD GUYS AND GIRLS, Okay I have finished the series so far and weell, certainly enjoyed it very much. My faith in Cassandra has been restored!

Thank you for not ruining it :p

Seriously, can you people read??

wot so ever but reading about jace makes me weak in my knees....i love him so much.....but i love simon tooooo.....

They are related by blood...

It's not creepy to me, because I read/saw Vampire Knight (manga/anime)...

You find out that Yuki is actually a pureblood vampire, and pureblood vampires INTERMARRY (marrying a family member)...who, in this case, is her elder "brother" Kaname, who turns out to be a very old ancestor of hers, from the beginning of the age of vampire hunters!

So because I've actually gotten used to the idea of a Yuki-Kaname possibility, I'm not as disturbed by this as you guys are.

Also, you haven't finished the series yet. I don't want to give anything away, but I assure you that you will NOT be disappointed by the outcome ^.^

I have to say this much, I totally agree. Clary's relationship with her brother is definitely disturbing. However, it is not as disturbing as the way he looks to her.

But seriously, keep reading! It's worth it.

Eva (last edited Dec 30, 2012 05:59PM ) Dec 30, 2012 05:25PM   0 votes
LOL I thought you meant the actors' relationship :P

Say if you met someone fell into deep deep love and then years later you found out that you were secretly related...you couldn't possibly make those feelings go away. So what would you do?

Keep reading the series and see what happens next.

ahihihihihihihihi. its thrilling to know that someone hasnt gone yet at the ***** book! :D JUST KEEP READING!

yeah... I hear you guys, but I was disturbed too and I stopped reading last year!
I know I should give this series another chance, especially when I really loved the Clockwork series but that just killed it for me..

They're relationship in general even in the later books is disturbing.

Rachel NO IT IS NOT
Jan 13, 2013 09:30AM · flag

OMG i was sooooooooooooooo shocked considering that is is obvious they have such huge feelings for each other!!!!!!

Keep reading the books to see what really happens between them and I'm sure you won't be so disturbed anymore

I really don't much care about jace-clary relationship. This two are annoying. But i'm very interested with magnus and alex. Yey! Rooting for you guys <3
Just my opinion.

Lol. Yeah. As everyone keeps saying, just keep reading.

Rachel yup just keeeeeep reading
Jan 13, 2013 09:31AM · flag

KEEP READING ~ KEEP READING ~ KEEP READING ~ KEEP READING ~ KEEP READING ~ KEEP READING ~ KEEP READING ~ KEEP READING ~ KEEP READING ~ KEEP READING ~ KEEP READING ~ KEEP READING ~ KEEP READING ~ KEEP READING ~ KEEP READING ~ KEEP READING ~

OMG Just keep reading! I can barely contain my urge to spoil the entire series for you! Keep reading! :)