Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Cover Help > Please Add My Book Cover

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Vernetta (new)

Vernetta Norman (msvntirely) | 3 comments I've added my new book, a novel, "Britches & Bridges (The Unveiling;s): ISBN: 9781468191905

Debbie's Spurts (D.A.) Looks like someone was working on. Is everything correct for the book now?

message 3: by Fernando (new)

Fernando Évora | 2 comments I can not add the cover of this book of mine: "Como se de uma fábula se tratasse" ISBN: 972-772-323-3
I also can't upload my photo on the author details, so I don't know if I have not the rights to do this or it+s just a little stupidity of myself.
I's on author's program.

Debbie's Spurts (D.A.) I'm not seeing anything wrong. If you have a non-bookseller link to the cover image, I can just do for you. Otherwise, I'm posting instructions below to either upload cover to book yourself or to upload cover to your photos where we can do for you.

message 5: by Debbie's Spurts (D.A.) (last edited Dec 30, 2012 05:19PM) (new)

Debbie's Spurts (D.A.) Nevermind, while getting directions together, someone just added. Is that now the correct bookcover?

Liam || Books 'n Beards (madbird) | 7 comments The ISBN you provided was for a different book with no cover, so I assumed that was the one. I added the cover, anyway.

message 7: by Fernando (new)

Fernando Évora | 2 comments That is the cover! Thanks. I'm seeing the book. The ISBN 13 is 9789727723232

message 8: by L.M. (last edited Dec 30, 2012 09:13PM) (new)

L.M. David | 1 comments I would like to add mine. The ISBN 9781938397387
Touched by L.M. David

message 9: by Vicky (new)

Vicky (librovert) | 2459 comments 7: I added the ISBN 13 to the book.

8: I'm not sure what you're asking for. I did combine the editions though - if something else is wrong, let us know.

message 10: by Vernetta (new)

Vernetta Norman (msvntirely) | 3 comments Debbie (Debbie Rice) wrote: "Looks like someone was working on. Is everything correct for the book now?"

Vicky wrote: "7: I added the ISBN 13 to the book.

8: I'm not sure what you're asking for. I did combine the editions though - if something else is wrong, let us know."

Debbie (Debbie Rice) wrote: "Looks like someone was working on. Is everything correct for the book now?"

Yes, thank you!