Supernatural Academy discussion

Academy > Library

Comments Showing 1-50 of 310 (310 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (new)

Kimiko (kawasumi-kimiko) | 2865 comments Mod
Where students come to borrow books/textbooks.

message 2: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle (gabshi) Math is about to start and Lily has forgotten her textbook, so she checks one out and hurries to math class.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Ayry [like Airy btw] roamed the library, searching for an entertaining book.

GothamsReckoning (baneofgotham) | 62 comments Daniel stumbled into the library dropping his CD player and his iPod. He sighed ran his fingers through his dark brown hair and went to pick it up.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Avry was nearby looking at a book. She saw a guy drop his ipod and player and bent to pick it up for him but bummed her head against his in the process. "ow" she said touching her head she picked up his ipod in her hand.

message 6: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (new)

Jin walks into the library,carrying a thick book.

message 7: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (new)

He heard something snap near him and looked around for the source. He saw a girl in the corner, "Hey"

GothamsReckoning (baneofgotham) | 62 comments Daniel chuckled as he grabbed his head. " ow, sorry bout that... I'm so frkn clumsy sometimes." He said as he blushed a bit though still making eye contact.

message 9: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (last edited Jan 08, 2013 02:08PM) (new)

He bents down, "hey, y are u crying?" he asks.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Mckenzie wrote: "Daniel chuckled as he grabbed his head. " ow, sorry bout that... I'm so frkn clumsy sometimes." He said as he blushed a bit though still making eye contact."

"its cool, here's your ipod" Avry said handing it to him. She is not one for doing kind this for people but she was in a good mood today.

message 11: by GothamsReckoning (new)

GothamsReckoning (baneofgotham) | 62 comments "Gee thanks." He said as he moved his hair with his hands again revealing his slightly pointed ears.

message 12: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (new)

Arabelle wrote: "Jaylee bites her lip softly "I always break this I can't control my own stregth and I don't like it.""

He sat down next to her, placing his book on my lap, "werewolf? or Vamp?"

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Mckenzie wrote: ""Gee thanks." He said as he moved his hair with his hands again revealing his slightly pointed ears."

"Shit" she muttered as her eyes turned black and she began absorbing his powers through her palms. She growled feeling his demon and an angelic powers coming in. "You...should....run....Now!" she growled her eyes switching from demonic to angelic from the power she was taking.

message 14: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (new)

he shrugs "half correct"

message 15: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (new)

"Im a shifter btw"

message 16: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (new)

"Jin" he says then adds, "means tenderness in japan"

message 17: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (new)

He chuckled, "When i get mad/upset/sad and cant control my power, i change into all sorts of animals"

message 18: by GothamsReckoning (last edited Jan 08, 2013 03:29PM) (new)

GothamsReckoning (baneofgotham) | 62 comments Daniel's eyes got big as he jerked away and jumped to the cieling. he turned to his demonic form and crouched eyeing Ayry, as a low growl krept from the back of his throat.

message 19: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (new)

He shrugs. Suddenly his black dog ears perked up, "hey. U hear a growl?"

message 20: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (new)

"u wanna go investigate?" he cracks a grin.

message 21: by GothamsReckoning (new)

GothamsReckoning (baneofgotham) | 62 comments Daniel see's two people headed his way so he cautiously changes back and jumps down. Looking at the books on the nearby sheld

message 22: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (new)

"He looked quite scary b4" Jin stated.

message 23: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (new)

"I think i see another person" Jin looked over, "yea. A pretty young lady"

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Mckenzie wrote: "Daniel see's two people headed his way so he cautiously changes back and jumps down. Looking at the books on the nearby sheld"

It took all of Ayry's strength to stop herself and get her head straight. She can still feeling his energy flowing through her. Made her glow a bit. "I'm sorry" she said to the guy, keeping 8 feet away from him so she wouldn't revert back to taking more. "It's hard to control it." she added awkwardly.

message 25: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (new)

He nudges Jaylee gently, "do u understand wat she's talking about? Something about controlling it"

message 26: by GothamsReckoning (new)

GothamsReckoning (baneofgotham) | 62 comments He was a little shaken up but he'd been through much worse.
"It's fine I should've seen the signs.... my uncle's like you.... i mean not in a bad way... oooh jeez" Just then he noticed the other boy...
"Jin? Hey is that you? It's Danny, i lived in Japan with my dad for a few months? He worked with your.... um.... ya... nevermind... we were kids..."

message 27: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (new)

He racked his brain for the memory and smirked, "yeah i remember u. U were the goody2shoes"

message 28: by GothamsReckoning (new)

GothamsReckoning (baneofgotham) | 62 comments "Ugh, ya i got the heads up thanks bro... learned my lesson after the old man left me alone.... But ya that was me."
He said as his face flushed out and his eyes faded to black. He glanced between everyone with a panicked look on his face. His eyes locked with Ayry.
"I'm sorry, i gotta go. Nice meeting you.... ummmmmmm... cafe in about 10 minutes?"

message 29: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (new)

"And this" He puts a hand on Jaylee's shoulder "is Jaylee."

message 30: by [ resident reaper ] (last edited Jan 08, 2013 06:56PM) (new)

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) "your uncle's like me?" Ayry said in surprise. She has never met another person like her before. She felt her eyes turn black again and stepped closer to Jaylee and Jin, sucking in their energy.

message 31: by GothamsReckoning (new)

GothamsReckoning (baneofgotham) | 62 comments Daniel apologetically looked at his new found friend,
"um... ill talk to you later." he said as he stumbled out of the library. His hands shaking uncontrollably.

message 32: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (new)

He jumped back, pulling Jaylee along with him. "Calm down girl, dont go sucking people's energy like that. At least give a warning"

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) [Jin and Ayry are friends right?]

Ayry could listen. Her body carved the energy and moved toward them.

message 34: by GothamsReckoning (new)

GothamsReckoning (baneofgotham) | 62 comments Daniel walked back in his face looking extremely pale. and in his hand he had a pair of gloves. He walked up to Ayry.. "um here... these were my uncle's figured they might come in handy..."

message 35: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (new)

He steps in front of Jaylee shielding her from Ayry's enegry sucking power thing ((XD)) "That looks familiar" Jin said talking about the gloves.

message 36: by GothamsReckoning (new)

GothamsReckoning (baneofgotham) | 62 comments Danny was startled by the comment,
"Ya my uncle.... he was um.... Daemon James.... um not exactly someone you want to be related to." he said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

message 37: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (new)

"That name sound so familiar. Is he student here?"

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) "Its not my hands." Ayry said. It was her whole body that was taking the energy from them.

message 39: by GothamsReckoning (last edited Jan 08, 2013 07:37PM) (new)

GothamsReckoning (baneofgotham) | 62 comments No, he passed about 10 years ago.... famous for the Donegal murders.... back in 2001..."
He shifted slightly uncomfortable.

message 40: by GothamsReckoning (new)

GothamsReckoning (baneofgotham) | 62 comments Daniel carefully grabbed her hands and put the gloves on them, "i dont know what it is about them, but they help control..." He said as he looked down. He looked up and found her eyes.

message 41: by GothamsReckoning (new)

GothamsReckoning (baneofgotham) | 62 comments ((gtg to bed be back in the morning))

message 42: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (new)

"oh srry to hear that" he told daniel.

message 43: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (new)

((:( kk))

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Ayry fell down to her knees the minute the gloves where on. They made her feel exhausted, like she couldn't take energy. "Thank you." she said look up to him.

message 45: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (new)

jin bent down in front of ayry "u ok?"

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) "Yeah, i think so" Ayry said turning to Jin. "Its getting stronger, and i dont know why i can't control it anymore." she said

message 47: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (new)

He held out his hand, "can u stand?"

message 48: by GothamsReckoning (new)

GothamsReckoning (baneofgotham) | 62 comments "No problem," he said with a grin. He grabbed her arm and helped her to stand back up.

message 49: by Kimiko, Headmistress of Supernatural Academy (new)

Jin stood up, turns and seees jaylee's shocked expression, he grins.

message 50: by GothamsReckoning (new)

GothamsReckoning (baneofgotham) | 62 comments "Nice teamwork." Daniel said as he chuckled a bit at the other girls expression

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7