Beyond Complicated Beyond Complicated discussion

Beyond Complicated Buddy Read

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Monique Monique & Kelly Buddy Read 30th December 2012

Monique Hey Kelly... I am at 15%, just finished the frantic "I missed you" make up sex! Holy shit that was hot!!! Not sure I am liking Seth? Gang rape!!! WTF!! I think he has some explaining to do before he gets in my good books! and he is supposed to be with Kel?!? I tell you what, they got the name of this book right, that's for sure!

Monique Oh Kelly,Kelly... where art thou Kelly?!?

Kelly| Just Another Horror Reader Monique's Musings wrote: "Oh Kelly,Kelly... where art thou Kelly?!?"

ROFL!!!! I am here, my sweet. Just hit the 14% mark!! Zowie, things are getting very interesting!! I just skimmed your comment cuz I'm not quite there yet. I have dinner dishes to do and then I'll be back.....x

message 5: by Monique (last edited Dec 30, 2012 04:31PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Monique Kelly... OMG!! I am at 31%… I want to kill Seth right now!! That ultimatum to Liam... I just wanted to cry, how could he even say that? I love Liam and Kel is adorable, in fact he is the only adult amongst them... but SETH... Is pissing me off big time!

Oooh Kelly I need you!!!

Kelly| Just Another Horror Reader Monique's Musings wrote: "Kelly... OMG!! I am at 31%… I want to kill Seth right now!! That ultimatum to Liam... I just wanted to cry, how could he even say that? I love Liam and Kel is adorable, in fact he is the only adult..."

Sorry I can't help you through that part but I'm still way behind you Monique. I'm settling in to read for the evening so maybe I'll catch up to you by the morning. Damn time difference...One of us needs to move!! Lol!!

Kelly| Just Another Horror Reader Good morning Monique! I'm up to 22%. The way I see it, Kel is the only one acting like a grown up. I can't believe he's not more upset with Liam for shagging Seth. That WAS very hot " I missed you sex", btw! I don't know how Liam can possibly forgive Seth for the gang rape in incident. I mean, really?

OK, now that I have that off my chest (whew!), I' m off to get ready for work. I'll be done early today, though, so I'll check back in this afternoon, sweets. :)

Monique I will hang on and wait for you Kelly... I am loving this book sooooo much!

Kelly| Just Another Horror Reader Monique's Musings wrote: "I will hang on and wait for you Kelly... I am loving this book sooooo much!"

Thanks for waiting..... Mwah!!!

Kelly| Just Another Horror Reader Hi Monique! *waving*
I just got home from work. Feel free to start reading whenever you want, of course, sweets. I'll be home for the rest of the day and tonight. I'm up to, let me see, 28% now, so I'm almost caught up to you. I really like this book....can't wait to see where it goes from here!! :D

Monique 51% Kelly... OMG... I LOVE KEL! He is so sweet and adorable I just want to hug him and Moira... What a great sister she is... I see trouble ahead Kelly!!!

Where are you at?

Kelly| Just Another Horror Reader Monique's Musings wrote: "51% Kelly... OMG... I LOVE KEL! He is so sweet and adorable I just want to hug him and Moira... What a great sister she is... I see trouble ahead Kelly!!!

Where are you at?"

I' m at the same place you are, Monique. Just sent you a pm. Oh yeah,there is BIG trouble on the way!!!

Monique Yay... we are together!! I Will resume:)

If the sex gets any hotter I may just self combust!!!!

Monique Haha... I love the "squirmy" comment... think I will have to use that one!

Kelly| Just Another Horror Reader Monique's Musings wrote: "Haha... I love the "squirmy" comment... think I will have to use that one!"

Glad you like the squirmy comment! Lol! Yeah, there are lots of them in this book. Just got to the first ménage scene. Holy Hotness Batman!!! Totally squirmy!!! :D :D :D

Monique OMG... Kelly... that was so intensely erotic... Liam being all dominant! "I wonder if you kiss him, will he shut up " From that point on I was definitely as you say squirmy!! Lol I love that word!!! Initially my heart was breaking for Liam.... then I was cross with Seth... now I am totally hoping they can work it all out!! phew... I am exhausted after that... onto chapter 13!

Monique Hey Kelly, I am off to bed sweetie... will catch you tomorrow! I am back in work tomorrow and already it is 2.40am!! at 70% will check in with you in the morning... Love ya and nite sweetie:)

Kelly| Just Another Horror Reader Morning Monique!! OMG! I am so glad I stuck with it!!! I stopped at 82% last night, I can't say too much or I'll spoil it for you, but it is so good! I'm getting ready to leave for work soon so I'll check back in with you later, sweets. :)

Monique Morning my lovely.. you are up early! Bloody Hell Kelly... you flew through that!!! I don't want to work now, I want to go home and read:(

message 20: by Kelly| Just Another Horror Reader (last edited Jan 02, 2013 06:49AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kelly| Just Another Horror Reader Monique's Musings wrote: "Morning my lovely.. you are up early! Bloody Hell Kelly... you flew through that!!! I don't want to work now, I want to go home and read:("

I do get up "bloody" early, Monique!! LOL!! I'm up at 4:30am. Yeah, it sucks. Right now I'm dying to go home and finish our book. I've gotta see what happens to our threesome-we better have a happy ending. I don't think I could bear Liam having anymore unhappiness in his life!! :D

message 21: by Monique (last edited Jan 02, 2013 02:54PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Monique OMG Kels!!! I am at 81% and Liam has just buggered off to New York!!! I want to slap him right now!!! and the bitch mother Sabrina... you will have to hold me back from scratching her greedy little eyes out! It was bothering me that Kel knew but never said anything... but then if he had, was he frightened of losing the man he loved and the only person that had ever cared for him!?! I think the same goes for Liam subconsciously I think he knew but didn't want to give up Kel! Bloody good title for the book though... it is breeding complications... I am still waiting for a few more to pop out!!!

I have to go and write a review (not for this book) but I will check in with you later... love ya sweetie x

Kelly| Just Another Horror Reader Monique's Musings wrote: "OMG Kels!!! I am at 81% and Liam has just buggered off to New York!!! I want to slap him right now!!! and the bitch mother Sabrina... you will have to hold me back from scratching her greedy little..."

I LOVE it when you get all worked up like this, Monique! It does get more complicated!! Just wait for it! I just finished a few minutes ago and it gets INSANE!!! I really liked it so much!!! I''ll check back in with you in a bit, sweetie. I can't wait to see what you think about how it all wraps up!!! :D