Character Roleplays discussion

Manga > Requests

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [ resident reaper ] (last edited Jan 02, 2013 04:44PM) (new)

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Got a manga you want to do?
Ask here.

Name:
Manga:
Plot:
Image: <*img src="_" width="40" height="100" alt="description"/*>

message 2: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 1014 comments Bunnah!!

This was a good idea, now lemme think of good manga to rp....

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) haha Skip Beat! love that one

message 4: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 1014 comments No! Not yet! I'm not very far into that~

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) darn it! lol hurry and read it gets crazy!

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) how about host club? or hana no kishi or deathnote or lol there is alot

message 7: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 1014 comments HOST CLUB!

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) YAY! Finally someone who reads it!

message 9: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 1014 comments YESH!
I just had something else in mind.....
High School of the Dead!

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) i started reading that but then got bored of it..didn't get passed the vol.1

message 11: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 1014 comments it's actually really good if you watch it first, then skip through some chapters to read the rest.

Zippy Ziggy is hilarious

message 12: by Minnie Mouse (new)

Minnie Mouse | 9 comments Name: Minnie Mouse
Manga: SA (Special A)
Plot: A girl has always been second to her childhood rivalry. When they were six years old, their pro-wrestling loving fathers introduced them to each other. Assuming that she was the best in wrestling, the young girl challenged the boy to a wrestling match only to be thoroughly defeated by him. Ever since that fateful incident, the girl swore to beat the boy in school grades, sporting events or any competition. To do this, she has enrolled in the same school as him since elementary. Now she attends Hakusenkan, an ultra elite school for the wealthy, that costs her carpenter father a lot of money. The girl and the boy are the top two students in the school, with the boy holding firmly to that number one position. While the girl considers him to be a rival and important friend, she is completely unaware that he is in love with her.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) lol i read special A, i forgot where i'm at though XD

and I will try Fiend!

message 14: by Minnie Mouse (new)

Minnie Mouse | 9 comments I got halfway through it but stopped reading it for school. I just remember really enjoying it.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Yeah I remembered laughing about it

message 16: by [ resident reaper ] (last edited Jan 02, 2013 04:41PM) (new)

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Name: The Mad Bunny
Manga: Ouran High School Host Club
Plot: Haruhi is a poor tomboyish student at a school for the ultra-wealthy, and is able to attend because of a scholarship, but is unable to even afford a uniform. One day, she stumbles across the peculiar but very popular Ouran Host Club. She tries to leave, but accidentally breaks a vase, and is unable to pay for it. She's told that she'll have to stay and do odd jobs. That is, until they decide she would be more valuable as a club member. Not realizing she's female due to her appearance, they fix her up and give her a male uniform. She's an instant hit, so they decide to have her keep up the charade even after they find out the truth. Haruhi, being common almost to a fault, doesn't know what to make of the unconventional activities of the Host Club (or of the even more unconventional members), but having little choice, she plays along. Before long, real bonds are formed, friends made, and Haruhi finds herself accepted in a way she could never have been otherwise in this affluent school
Image: description

message 17: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 1014 comments I accept OwO

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) haha aww fiend!

message 19: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer I love host club :D !!!!

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) me too!!

message 21: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Heed Zoey's commands. Or die. (new)

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 2536 comments Mod
Host club rocks!