Young Adult Book Club discussion

Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1)
This topic is about Hush, Hush

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by trav (new)

trav Post All Your Thoughts and Feelings on Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

Karen | 1 comments I absolutely LOVED this book!
However, Hush, Hush was a mix of some of the same old characters and scenes.
Though the good far outweighs the bad.
My Favorite things:
PATCH. (That overprotective, strong, and mysterious personality gets me every time)
I really liked how through half the book you didn't know which person was the bad guy. Some revelations actually took me by surprise. (*Spoiler* Like how Edward was actually Chauncey)
There was a lot more I liked but I read this awhile ago, so forgive me...

I just ordered the sequel. I'm really excited to get it! The ending wasn't a total cliff hanger so I'm interested to see in which way the author goes. FYI Hush, Hush is being made into a MOVIE! *cue excited dancing*

message 3: by trav (new)

trav I CAN NOT WAIT UNTIL THE MOVIEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Mishma Nixon Wow,a movie?How come I didn't hear about it.
That's awesome.

Brigid ✩ I read this a few years ago so my memory of it is a bit foggy, but I was not a big fan of it. I found Patch more creepy than sexy so ... It just did not tickle my fancy. I read the second book also, but I stopped after that.

Guesa | 2 comments I read the book a couple months ago and I really liked it! I classify books in the ones I can't stop reading -and takes me one or two days to finish- and those that take me weeks. This book belongs to the first catagory...Patch! He is the kind of boy I personally like, he drives a motorcycle, plays pool, has this bad sexy guy look and the way he protects Nora and prefer a life with her than the thing he wanted the most is so AWW! jajaj give me a Patch please ;)