What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. Sibling rivarly between sisters. Tries poisoning with chocolate. puts block on the others abilities & steals her body

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cocoa (new)

Cocoa Chanel | 2 comments When i finished the second book the third was not out yet. that was years ago & I don't remember what the heck they were called. : (

So it was about this girl who had a sister and a mom. They all have so kind of magic powers & meet at a "church" with others in their community who also have them.
The sister put a block on the others power because she was jealous of her strength. Then tried killing her with poison chocolate. All the while the poisoned one fell for the "bad" boy. Whose mother took his younger sister and left him and his drunkard dad. He also controlled fire? & Upon death she was transferred into this random mean girl's body, who died of a coma. second book, she wakes up in Paris ?

for a period in time the sisters end up in the same body. one having total control one day & the other having control the next.

Characters

-Single Mom (goes on long trips to try and save her daugthers

-Sister # 1 - really nice. is really powerful but thinks she's really weak because of memory & power block. falls for the "bad" boy. Gets stuck in a normal highschoolers body after the girl died in a coma. kinda slutish

-sister#2 - pretty evil. blocks sisters memory and power out of spite with the help of another boy. posions sisters. tries killing her numerous times.

Bad boy- mom left him and alcoholic dad & took little sister ( has power sometihng to do with fire) said to have burned down house

I know it's so random, but pleaseeeeee help. It was a good series, lol.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38268 comments Mod
Germanie, are you still looking for this book/series?

Jessica (The Psychotic Nerd) (goldenfurproductions) | 400 comments Sounds kind of like Entangled.
Some things don't completely add up, but it sounds very similar.

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38268 comments Mod
No response. Moving to Abandoned.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Entangled (other topics)