Book-a-holics discussion

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katie (new)

Katie Gianelli (katie094) | 236 comments Mod
Here is where you can post any questions you might have about this activity and I will do my best to answer them

message 2: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah_endipity) i don't get step 3

message 3: by Katie (new)

When you update a topic, you make a comment yes? And you can edit comments, yes?

Well basically you can update however you like. There is no specific way you are supposed to update. If you would like to make a comment/update every time you read a book, then you may do so. If you would like to make a January update, a February update, a March update...and so on....you may do that....

Did I clear it up?
I really don't know how to explain it any more simply

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah_endipity) Thank you! Btw it will be a while before I get that book. I had it on hold at the library and they gave it somebody else. If I can I might buy it on my kindle but... I don't know what to do! :(

message 5: by Katie (new)

Well I really hope you can get it before the month is over! Try Ebay, they usually have good prices. Or maybe Amazon or Barns and Nobel?

message 6: by Sarah (last edited Dec 29, 2012 06:37PM) (new)

Sarah (sarah_endipity) I wish the library would get it. My family isn't rich and we just had Christmas. I know i'll get it somehow. Who ever took it from me should be turning it in soon.