Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

James P. Wilcox
This topic is about James P. Wilcox
Adding New Books > Adding a title

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by James (new)

James P. | 3 comments My name is James P. Wilcox I my most recent title Musings of a Particular Bear: A Poetry Collection ISBN-13: 978-1466447318 is not showing up on my author page. I have searched for the title and it is showing on Goodreads but the author is listed as Mr. James P. Wilcox. How do I change this so that the title will show up on my page?

Thanks for your help.
James

❂ Murder by Death  (murderbydeath) Fixed. However the book got added, the Mr. was included in error. I removed it and it should be showing up on your profile now. There are some cacheing delays used on certain parts of certain pages, so if it doesn't show up everywhere it should, just give it 48 hours or so.

message 3: by James (new)

James P. | 3 comments Thanks so much. I have one other request. When I was trying to include the title on my author page, I added a new version of Musings of a Particular Bear: A Poetry Collection. Will you please delete the new version added yesterday December 29, 2012 and leave the listing with the 3 ratings and 2 reviews?

Thanks,
James

message 4: by Debbie's Spurts (D.A.) (last edited Dec 30, 2012 10:26AM) (new)

Debbie's Spurts (D.A.) Someone must already have got it. I did see a kindle edition (according to the ASIN) that was separated from the paperback and missing its cover—so I fixed that.

message 5: by James (new)

James P. | 3 comments Thanks so much.