!!!!NEVERSHOUTNEVER!!!! discussion

hello!

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♥ Indu (last edited Mar 04, 2009 03:55PM) (new)

♥ Indu   (ilovehavefun) | 1 comments i like ur pic,the doggie with the hat is cute!

message 2: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 4 comments Mod
thanks, that's my dog, Katey

message 3: by Diane (new)

Diane this is a group for Chris Ingle fans right?

message 4: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 4 comments Mod
!!!!!!!!!!heck yes!!!!!!!!!!
woah ah oh oh Darling ur with him
woah ah oh oh damn its such a shame
woah ah oh oh its driving me insane
and ever since u went away
My heart has never beat the same
and all that i can do is just laugh!

- from the song " i just laugh" on the new album (the summer ep) now avail. On itunes!!!!!!

message 5: by Diane (new)

Diane i know! i got it the day it came out! i love his song "liar liar"
You got it all down
got it all down down
It was science
Breaking hearts is what you do for fun
Little one...
i got to see him in concert on saturday!!!!

message 6: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 4 comments Mod
AAaAaHHHhHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg! U need 2 tell me how it is. Ur so lucky! Have fun!

message 7: by Diane (new)

Diane well actually i already went...lol...he's amazing and so funny! he had these adorable little dance moves! do u want me to send u a link of the show i was at?

message 8: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 4 comments Mod
Sure

message 9: by Diane (new)

Diane http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqMyrB... this isnt filmed by me i unfortunatly did not have a seat in the vip section. i hope this works....me not good with technology...

message 10: by Diane (new)

Diane HELLO!!

message 11: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (racheltyler) i LOVE nevershoutnever! And for me, he's not one of those bands that you like for a few weeks or so then find another one. He has such a beautiful and different voice, you just cant get tired of him.

message 12: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (racheltyler) He's making music videos for some songs off the summer EP, plus he's working on a full album that might come out as early as this september!

message 13: by Diane (new)

Diane yay!

message 14: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (racheltyler) yes! i absoloutly love this song. and his one the brightside music video is on his myspace. i wish it would come out on itunes.

message 15: by Diane (new)

Diane i love what is love! its sooo sweet and sad :( but really good!

message 16: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (racheltyler) the video is made and perfected, its just not on itunes. or my computer is extremely slow. grr.

message 17: by Hanna (new)

Hanna Rose (hanna_rose) The video isn't on iTunes. But the song isssss. I just downloaded it. I think....

message 18: by Julia (new)

Julia Hall (lilmissbrighteyes) you are missing the song losing it.

message 19: by Hanna (new)

Hanna Rose (hanna_rose) Losing it. OMG SONG MAKES ME CRY! Was my ringtone foreverrrrrrrrr.

message 20: by Anthony (new)

Anthony | 1 comments i just joined this group today and nevershoutnever is my fave band. his new song cant stand it is my faverite song by chris
check out his other band eatmewhileimhot

message 21: by Annie (new)

Annie (anniegudenkauf) | 1 comments anyone heard "coffee and ciggarettes" by him? It was posted on youtube but deleted :( I luvd the song!

message 22: by sandra (new)

sandra I Love you one ,two a three shobedooo , I love you four thats more then I can afford I loveyou Five !

Lovee that songgg

Ilove you 5 - Nevershoutnever