Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2) Clockwork Prince discussion

Predictions for Clockwork Princess?

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by E (new) - rated it 5 stars

E Does anybody have any theories on what's going to happen in Clockwork Princess? Please share!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Either they find Jem's cure and Tessa sticks with him....

Or

Jem dies, giving Tessa an excuse to get kissed and screwed by both without being called a wh0re.

But really, I hate love triangles.
Cheating and indecision are not to be encouraged!

*~*~~*~reading~**~till~**~forever*~~*~* wow, these are some pretty strong feelings...

Well, one of my perfect ending is a little extreme. You know that people say that brother Zachariah is either Will or Jem? I want to believe it's Jem, because he just CAN'T die and even if they find a cure, his body is already destroyed and even if he doesn't need the drug anymore it won't make a difference... And Will will probably claim Tessa and they will live together for as long as Will lives and then Jem, as a silent brother, will watch over Tessa...

but there are just too many possibilities and with Cassie you can never know what's going to happen...

message 4: by Sophie (last edited Dec 30, 2012 02:13AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sophie I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~

But here's one thing I DO know....

I NEED THE NEXT BOOK!

I know it sounds kinda horrible, but I want something to happen to Jem so Tessa marries Will. Jem doesn't have to die, as that is a bit extreme, but maybe something like it. I just... *sob*... want Will... *sobbing harder*... to be happy... *screaming*... with Tessa!

Please Cassie, please please please please please let them be together.

*Collecting my dignity*

Sorry about the outburst. I don't know what is going to happen, and I have another 3 damn months to wait until I can find out!
I am going to go cry in my room now.
Come tell me when the book is released.

:) Ah, the hardships of life. Lol.

*~*~~*~reading~**~till~**~forever*~~*~* Sophie wrote: "I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I DON'T KNOW ~ I ..."

lol, that was pretty awesome and actually pretty accurate, cause i'm sure it descibes the feels of half the population of goodreads :D

and i know right? is it so bad that i want Will with Tessa? It's just that he has lost so much and i want him happy...

and i cried so hard when he said "A Tale of Two Cities, i read it again, you know, because we talked about it. You were right. It isn't silly at all.... There is not future for sydney is there, with or without love? He knows be cannot save himself without Lucie but to let her near him would be to degrade her." because it was obvious that he was talking about him and Tessa....

God, i need this book RIGHT KNOW!!!

message 6: by Katherine (last edited Dec 30, 2012 02:51PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Katherine Olivia I really really really hate to say this but... JEM HAS TO DIE :'( I don't want him to but there's no way he can't cause Will has to end up with Tessa. That's just the way it is even though I really really really love Jem *sob*

So I think Jem and Tessa are going to get married but he'll probably die in the second half of the book. I hope it's because he sacrifices himself to save Tessa. That'd be best.

And then Will is going to end up with Tessa at the end of the book.

All I know is I NEED CLOCKWORK PRINCESS NOW!!!!!!

message 7: by Nicole D. (last edited Dec 30, 2012 03:07PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nicole D. Mademoiselle Catherine le Ninja Coréen wrote: "Either they find Jem's cure and Tessa sticks with him....

Or

Jem dies, giving Tessa an excuse to get kissed and screwed by both without being called a wh0re.

But really, I hate love trian..."

neither is trolling but I see you have changed your username to ninja and not troll.Leopard trying to change it's spots?

Godwin Deviating from the usual Brother Zarchriah is Jem a and Jem will die or Will must and up with tessa What do you think of this new theory I formulated. remember
when Clary's mother left the clave she
changed her name from Fairchild to Fray
right? I mean the alteration was not that far. And
remember *spoiler alert* that Tessa's mom was a
shadowhunter before something happened which
forced her to live in the mundane world, thus
changing her surname to GRAY What if Tessa's
mom's original surname was GRAYback as in
Lucian GRAYback-a.k.a. Luke. I mean Gray isn't
really that far from Grayback. I don't know but is
it kind of a stretch? I know it's not as prominent as the Jem/Will dilemma but do you think this could be possible?

Courtney A.K.A The Book Addict the only problem with jem dying is that Will would never let himself be with tessa if he died. i WANT tessa and Will together. they NEED to be togehter. also tessa is immortal, since we see her briefly at the end of City of Glass. and since Will isnt immortal, i just dont see a happy ending for any of them, especially tessa. poor Will and poor Tessa.

Ellen I thought that maybe Jem would maybe fall in love with Will's sister and then he doesn't have to die and everyone can be happy... thats my dream anyway :)

Inês JEM IS GONNA BE A SILENT BROTHER if not then will

Isabel Jem is going to be a silent brother, because he wontes to save the last of the Herondale ( Hint Hint Hint). I think Will and Tessa both end up dieing, sadly. but they die together or for eachother. Then I don't know why Wills sister is there.