Firelight discussion

Characters > Create Hunter

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maricrystal (last edited Jan 19, 2013 12:12PM) (new)

Maricrystal (slapthatbih) | 8 comments Mod
Take the dot out of the stuff and you have bolded letters!

<.b>Full Name:<./b>

<.b>Age:<./b>

<.b>DOB (Date of birth): <./b>

<.b>Gender:<./b>

<.b> Weapons:<./b>

<.b>Appearance: <./b>

<.b>Dressing Style:<./b>

<.b>Personality:<./b> 4+ sentences required

<.b>Likes/ Dislikes:<./b>

<.b>Background History:<./b> 5-8 full sentences required

<.b>Strength and Weakness:<./b>

<.b>Family: <./b>

<.b>Relationship status:<./b>

<.b>Other: <./b>

message 2: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 13353 comments Full Name: Daniel Chambers
DOB (Date of birth): November 2, 1995

Weapons: Tranquilizer guns, daggers, and throwing knives.

Appearance: Shaggy blonde hair which is almost a light brown. Tattoo of a bird on his left arm. Green eyes with flecks of gold in them. A thin, pale scar along his right collar bone.
Dressing Style: Black biker boots, blue jeans, and t shirts are his usual attire.

Personality: Brutally honest and blunt, he hasn't made many friends even though most of the girls at his school have crushes on him. He is well liked by pretty much everyone but isn't very close to anyone except his little sister. He sees drakis as little more than animals and tries not to sympathize with them.

Likes: Geology, precious stones, astrology, and fake paranormal sightings
Dislikes: Hello kitty, dark places, and calculus

Background History: All of his family was murdered when he was 7 and he and his little sister ended up being shipped off to a distant relative who raised them to be draki hunters.

Strengths: Traps, and probabilities (he can guess what will happen next based on events which haven already happened)
Weaknesses: He has dehumanized drakis so he can work with hunters without feeling guilty.

Family: His little sister, Grace
Relationship status: Single
Other: Would do anything for his sister

message 3: by Elizabeth, Firebreather (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeth_duivenvoorde) | 14836 comments Mod
sounds like a cool guy

message 4: by Elizabeth, Firebreather (new)

Full Name: Kan Hallow

DOB (Date of birth): March 1, 1995

Weapons: cross bow

Appearance: short blond hair, one green eye one blue, strait teeth, 5'6.

Dressing Style: long black cloak, black pants, white t-shirt.

Personality: shy, keeps to self, generous, squeamish

Likes/ Dislikes:
L- forests
D- blood!

Background History: Kan's parents always wanted a son, but Kan's mother died giving birth to her. her father raised her the best he could. her father died when she was 14, and she joined the Hunters 4 months after, (enrolled as a guy).

Strength and Weakness:
S- being alone
W- love

Family: non

Relationship status: non

Other: hates most people

message 5: by Demon Dragon (last edited Oct 28, 2013 09:45AM) (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) Full Name: Adrian Hunter

DOB (Date of birth): July 21

Weapons: anything

Appearance: tall with huge slabs of muscles. He had dark blond hair and bright brown eyes.

Dressing Style: leathers and practical clothes

Personality: he is cruel. He causes pain tenfold for every pain he goes through and enjoys killing. He is a determined hunter and will never give up the chase. Responds to whatever he believes as weakness with aggression.

Likes/ Dislikes: likes to cause pain and the taste of draki blood. Dislikes losing his prey to others or to its stupidity or fear.

Background History: was once an ordinary hunter, until an accident left him near dead. The enkros pumped draki blood into him and turned him into an experiment. However when he fully recovered and understood what happened he killed everyone and everything there in anger. Now he strives to destroy all the draki then the enkros with his dying breath if nessessary. He has killed five hundred draki in the last two years, and he has enjoyed every moment.

Strength and Weakness: he is as nearly as strong as a Onyx and is immune to Hypnos.

Family: none

Relationship status: none

Other: he is partially mad. can't control his powers all the time.
((i thought adding a bit more violence would spice things up!))

message 6: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 13353 comments That seems power playing.... Breathing under water and all that other stuff

message 7: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 13353 comments Plus he's only a human!

message 8: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) okay fixed it a little. also he has lots of limits. one he is insane, two he can't control them, and three they aren't anywhere near the strength of the weakest of draki.

message 9: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) and i'd like to point out that someone was human in the book and could use draki powers, i just worked from there and went for a dark and twisted version.

message 10: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 13353 comments But he couldn't breathe under water and he wasn't as string as an onyx

message 11: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) the guy in the book had Oynx strength and earth draki powers, only way he could hold his own against a Onyx. but i'll get rid of the underwater thing.

message 12: by Elizabeth, Firebreather (new)

You mean Will?
He had Draki blood in his veins because he was sick when he was a baby. Yes that have him the earth draki, and it made him stronger, but he wasn't stronger then the Cassian.

message 13: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) he held his own and being an earth draki doesn't make them strong, anyway i put NEARLY as strong as an Onyx. he is weaker than the weakest draki but compared to a regular human he is very powerful. but if you all want i'll just delete him, only wanted to add some more conflict and excitement.

message 14: by Elizabeth, Firebreather (new)

No. He's good

message 15: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 13353 comments He had leukemia and his dad replaced his blood with draki blood. He did have some earth powers and enhanced strength but he wasn't as strong as an onyx.

message 16: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) he still held his own against a full-blooded Oynx and a powerful one at that in close-combat. and i never said this guy is good! he is evil and will eventually be killed somehow, i just wanted more excitement!

message 17: by Elizabeth, Firebreather (new)

Lol okay

message 18: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) so is he accepted or do i have to delete him?

message 19: by Elizabeth, Firebreather (new)

He's accepted

message 20: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) YEAH! MORE CHAOS!