River of Time Tribe discussion

Waterfall (River of Time, #1)
This topic is about Waterfall

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Carolyn (caroheartsbooks) Discuss the first installment!

Carolyn (caroheartsbooks) lol ikr :) just reread it today!

Carolyn (caroheartsbooks) i love the party where they go to siena its so romantic

Salyna | 654 comments True that!

Carolyn (caroheartsbooks) yup :D i loved it sooooo much and the traitor guy was majorly creepy thought he was gonna kidnap gabby or somethin

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

For a book report, I have to write a paper on Waterfall by Lisa T. Bergren.
I need a theme to discuss. Does anyone know a great theme in the book which I could elaborate on for three pages?
Thanks!!

**I go to a Christian school so the theme can be related to God/Jesus**

Kaitlin Peters | 73 comments When I did a book report on waterfall we had different options to choose from and I did a letter to the author. In it I talked about why I loved the book and all the amazing detail and description that is in the book. Say what you loved about it and what you want in the next one

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaitlin wrote: "When I did a book report on waterfall we had different options to choose from and I did a letter to the author. In it I talked about why I loved the book and all the amazing detail and description ..."

Okay, thanks Kaitlin!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

You can talk about Chivalry. :D "Medieval gentlemanly code of the value of a man's honor, respect for women, and a concern for those less fortunate". I'd say that theme played a pretty big part in the book.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Cari wrote: "You can talk about Chivalry. :D "Medieval gentlemanly code of the value of a man's honor, respect for women, and a concern for those less fortunate". I'd say that theme played a pretty big part in ..."

That's a good point. Thanks, Cari.

Kaitlin Peters | 73 comments I absolutely love how the guys back ten treated the girls. I wish there were more luca's and Marcello's in our world

Carolyn (caroheartsbooks) ♥iDevourBooks♥ ☆Sonic~Obsessed☆ wrote: "I love Waterfall, but for some crazy reason I don't find myself going as crazy for the series anymore."

same :/

Carolyn (caroheartsbooks) Cari wrote: "You can talk about Chivalry. :D "Medieval gentlemanly code of the value of a man's honor, respect for women, and a concern for those less fortunate". I'd say that theme played a pretty big part in ..."

thats a great theme!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

@Sara: Really o_O

Rebecca (pagescollective) | 81 comments Mod
hahaha yeah. drama..... *rolls eyes*

Haley S (haleyjs) I LOVE this book! I just love how it was written and everything!

message 17: by Leah (new) - rated it 5 stars

Leah (limit722) | 7 comments I read Waterfall, and now I'm reading Cascade. I was wondering, if 3.1 and 3.2 were books that I had to read in the series, if they're optional, if I should, etc.

Haley S (haleyjs) What do you mean, 3.1 and 3.2?

message 19: by Leah (new) - rated it 5 stars

Leah (limit722) | 7 comments If you go to the author's page, there are two books that say "River of Time 3.1" and the other is "River of Time 3.2". I don't remember the actual titles, just the numbers.

Haley S (haleyjs) Hmm...

Rebecca (pagescollective) | 81 comments Mod
I think Lisa Bergren originally published Bourne & Tributary as separate ebooks. They are also published together as book 4. I have yet to read them, but I have been told I should read them before Deluge.

message 22: by Leah (new) - rated it 5 stars

Leah (limit722) | 7 comments Oh, okay. That makes more sense now. I wondered where book 4 was, and then I saw "3.1" and "3.2" together as 4. That makes more sense now. :)

message 23: by Zoë (new) - rated it 5 stars

Zoë (zoeblife) | 81 comments Yes they're pretty in there with the series :)
And I was just re-reading Waterfall yet AGAIN XD XP

Haley S (haleyjs) lol I want to. I probably will soon!! But i want to read Deluge!! I am seriously freaking out!!