Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Questions > Adding multiple copies of the same book to my shelf

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rebecca (last edited Dec 28, 2012 12:23PM) (new)

Rebecca (readingismydrug58) | 4 comments I have a question about adding multiple copies of the same book on my shelf. I own 3 copies of Pride and Prejudice because it's my favorite book and I can't help myself. I would like to add them all to my shelf, but I cannot figure out how to do this. I have the first copy on my shelf, but when I go to edit the review and click the 'Add another copy' link, all I see is a white page and nothing ever happens. I would like to have all of my editions under one review. I assume that this is possible because of that link, but I am stumped as to how to make it work. Any help is greatly appreciated. I apologize if a similar issue has already been mentioned elsewhere, but I couldn't find anything under the discussion search. Thanks! :)

message 2: by lafon حمزة (new)

lafon حمزة نوفل (lafon) | 3557 comments This help file outlines it: http://www.goodreads.com/help/show/71...
Also this is a subject for the Feedback Group rather than the librarian one: http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/1

message 3: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (readingismydrug58) | 4 comments Thank you. I couldn't find this when I searched the Help section either. I also apologize for apparently putting this in the wrong group's discussion board. I didn't think that this fell under a general comment about Goodreads or was a site suggestion.

message 4: by lafon حمزة (new)

lafon حمزة نوفل (lafon) | 3557 comments No worries. Think of the Feedback group as something to post any question pertaining to site functions rather than just a place to report bugs or make suggestions. :)

message 5: by Tashfeen (new)

Tashfeen Karamat (tashreads) | 1 comments Hi, my questions is that how can I add multiple copies of the same book (same edition). This is just to catalog how many copies I have as I have multiple copies of some books and want to keep track of them. Or how can I enter that I have so many copies of a particular ISBN book?

message 6: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 42444 comments Mod
This is not a Librarians Group issue, but one for the Author Feedback Group, or you may wish to use the Contact Us link on the Help page. Librarians can help with issues pertaining to specific book records or most related issues, but have no control over general site functionality or author issues outside of fixing book or author listings on Goodreads itself. Closing thread.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.