What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

An Independent Wife
This topic is about An Independent Wife
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Harlequin Romance hero at 21 married a shy fat 17 year old. this shy 17 year old girl is pregnant and too clingy so he abandons her after she miscarries about six mounths into the pregnancy. the girl is shocked but slowly recovers [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Roya (new)

Roya | 37 comments It a harlequin ebook. I forgot the title and the author of the book but the summary is "the hero of the book at 21 married a shy fat 17 year old. this shy 17 year old girl is pregnant and too clingy so he abandons her after she miscarries about six mounths into the pregnancy. the girl is shocked but slowly recovers and goes to the county college and takes as many courses as she can but later gets addicted to journalism as well and starts writing for a newspaper agency. after ten years the husband comes back looking for her and he is also the CEO and owner of the newspaper agency the girl works for."

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
Is this a book you had on your kindle or nook? If so, why can't you find it again? Or did you delete it?

message 3: by Roya (new)

Roya | 37 comments no this book is one i read on wattpad and it was about four years ago and it was a full book

message 4: by Gina (new)

Gina | 1 comments this sounds like linda howards an independent wife.

message 5: by Roya (new)

Roya | 37 comments yes that's the one thank you very much

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
Congrats on finding it again Roya. I'll shelve the book and move the thread down to "Solved" for you.

message 7: by Roya (new)

Roya | 37 comments ok thank you very much